• Filter
  • Time
  • Answered
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• A1418 Bios firmware reset request

Hi all

I have a firmware blocked iMac, I have replacing with all FF after $svs but it keeps coming up with the password again

S/N C02K3W2JDNCR
    EMC 2544

Any help would be appreciated, I have attached the original

Thank you...
    See more | Go to post

• Need bios fujisu lifebook CH55/j

Need bios fujisu lifebook CH55/j
    SN: FMVC55JW
    every body can help?
    thanks!...
    See more | Go to post

• asus x509ub bios dump required

Please share Asus X509UB notebook bios dump
    See more | Go to post

• Dell Help! with 8FC8 Dell Bios.

Hi guys,

hope its okay if I post this here.
    I have a Dell laptop and it currently has a bios password which we dont have. Anyone know how i could go about it? Here is the details:

Dell Latitude 5510
    Board number: FDW50 LA-J381P Rev 1
    Service Tag: 2K67C93

I cant upload the bios file because its saying it is not allowed when i select upload.

Appreciate your help.
    See more | Go to post

• Uniden bearcat UBC 360clt no sound output

Hi I have inherited the above desktop scanner, all seems to work correctly but there is no sound output. The only sound I do get from the speaker is the beep confirmation when you press a key. No output from the headphone socket either. Not even radio static with squelch fully turned down, tried a reset by holding 2, 9, and hold buttons but still no sound, does anyone have any experience with these scanners, thanks.
    See more | Go to post

• White screen repairs

To ask here... I have few devices with white screen problem, actualy nokia 2220 and some fuji? camera, and try to understand what is common problem to cause that issue.
    Yes, both devices work everything else probably ok, I mean, I hear intro melody and keypress click sound, DTMF tone, power on off... all ok.
    On desk is nokia 2220 slide, and I check all screen connectors and components arround it, measure voltage drop, but all looks ok. I suspect on slide flex cable, but it look ok and white screen is not interupt while flexing board, pushing conectors, and sliding up down. In attachment...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by harp; Today, 03:47 AM.

• Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ikb: Comes on and goes off

Hey guys, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ikb NM-B241 rev:1.0.
    After turning it on, it runs for a few seconds then shuts off completely. No screen, no fan. After shutdown, a red light comes on and off fast. I've been trying to troubleshoot this for days now. It's never been opened up; the Lenovo sticker is still intact.

(!)I tried with a different BIOS battery, without any ribbon cables, on battery power, without the keyboard, and it's always the same.

Any insights on what might be causing this?...
    See more | Go to post

• Acer a315-54-588RCPU: SRFFX EH7LW la-h792p rev:1A bios need

Acer a315-54-588RCPU: SRFFX EH7LW la-h792p rev:1A bios need

Thanks all.
    See more | Go to post

• chickenhawk88
    started a topic RAZER BLADE 15 2021 MODEL

RAZER BLADE 15 2021 MODEL

Hi everyone,
    Looking for schematic for RAZER BLADE 15 RZ09-0369. Looks like the motherboard is Razer DA560. TIA
    See more | Go to post

• Asus X541UV doesn't power on

Hi, i'm not that experienced much with voltage injection, I've had some laptops repaired using this method so please bare with me, I've got this laptop from a customer, the laptop doesn't turn on, no fan spin, no LED indications, no beeps nothing, after taking measurements,I found missing 19 rail after digging around I found that the bq chip was faulty which ive replaced with a known working one, then I found that two of the 4 n-mosfet qm1830 leading the 5v power rail were shorted which I also replaced,now the laptop got the 19v power rail, the 5 and 3v and 1 v rails restored, after checking...
    See more | Go to post

• sito
    started a topic bios x415ka R2.0

bios x415ka R2.0

Please help me with bios for Asus A516K, no display fan spinning,
    SN: MCN0CX34E058524
    MB: x415ka R2.0
    Model: A516K​...
    See more | Go to post

• ASUS chromebook CR1100FKA with management acount

plaese remove entreprise management account from this chromebook asus...
    See more | Go to post

• sourcebf
    started a topic Dell XPS 15 9510 CORRPTED BIOS

Dell XPS 15 9510 CORRPTED BIOS

HI FOR ALL,

Dell XPS 15 9510
    ST: fgnx2m3
    board : GDP51/GDB51 LA-K411P REV:1.0

I'm trying to recover my corrupted BIOS dump, but ME Analyzer v1.96.4 r177 isn't identifying it as containing Intel Management Engine (ME) data. Could someone assist me with this issue?
    or help me out to do recover my corrupted bios dump with extracted one from dell web site,
    thanks in advance...
    See more | Go to post

• Greetings all. Blew a cap off and don't know the value of it

I found a short on a mosfet in the vrm and used my air station to remove the bad component. and after viewed my work and noticed that had also blew the cap above it off as well... it went to cap heaven. I don't need the boardview file just what cap values are needed to replace the component. This is on a gigabyte r927xoc-4gd Windforce. I am a novice at repairing as that was a rookie mistake, + side is removal of the shirted package cleared up the short.
    See more | Go to post

• xeroone
    started a topic Lenovo E15 Gen1 bios

Lenovo E15 Gen1 bios

I have a Lenovo E15 Gen1 that refuses to boot, power light flashes 3 times then stay on, but laptop is dead.

I can connect and read the BIOS chip, so I'm not sure if its at fault or not.

If someone could take a quick look, that would be great.

Many Thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• Samsung LED UHD TV - Bad Main Board or Bad T-Con Board? Pictures inside

Hi All,

Thanks for reading. Based on the interesting fact that the vertical lines issue don't seem to effect the menus whatsoever but rather everything around the menu regardless of video is shown, I'm trying to set mine whether the issue is the main board or the t-con board.

Again what's baffling is that the menu is not effected whatsoever. However, any other video displayed regardless of inputs or when no inputs exist exhibits the vertical lines and seem to effect black areas only.

The lines are green in color when the tv is in "Game Mode" and...
    See more | Go to post

• ASUS P2451F need schematic or element identification info. (foto)

Hi, Asus P2451F board P2451FB rev2.0, flooded with liquid. I need schematic or element identification, please see the photo.
    Regards for all....
    See more | Go to post

• Vestel tv, how to flip the image?

Hello everyone from Italy, I'm here to ask for help on a Vestel TV, I've had a Vestel TV branded "XD" with a broken screen for years, but now I've found a Telefunken (still Vestel but older) and I've mounted the panel on the "XD" TV, it works, but the screen is upside down, given that Vestel does not allow you to rotate the image from the service menu, does anyone know how to solve the problem? the original panel is marked ves315WNDS-2D-N12 while the main board 17mb110, the panel I mounted instead in the tv (from the telefunken) is a ves315WNDA-02. ... It is not worth repairing...
    See more | Go to post

• Compaq Armada 7730MT

Hello everyone

I have this compaq Armada 7730Mt (pentium 166. Mhz 1mmx laptop)

It's working well except pccard slot not working and fan not spining.

I have a short on what I suspect to be a 12v rail (related to the fan)

As you can see I removed the coil, it's ok no short on upper side but I have only 0,2V and the down side is shorted

When I inject I have 3amps at 1V but nothing going hot with thermal cam.

Do someone knows this board and could tell me which voltage rail it is (and what it's used for)

I don't...
    See more | Go to post

• asus fa507re - hn021 plyta DA0NJNMBAD0 REV D model NJN - no reaction, main power rail shorted

Hey guys got laptop like above. Came to me with shorted main power rail and battery protecion on ( 0V on output). Got rid of short but nothing. Bench power supply says it takes nothing, but still got all voltages 1,2v,3.3v,5v - all good. Thermal cam showed nothing is starting even for a sec. I believe that since all coils etc are good resistance to ground it's probably one of chips. Can be IO chip or maybe something else? Could somebody help me out with this one - it's blowing my mind lol
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Mugar; Yesterday, 01:56 AM. Reason: Accidently wrote in wrong language xD

• schematics or boardview RX570 8GB Saphire pulse please ...

schematics or boardview RX570 8GB
    See more | Go to post

• Peavey PV23XO Crossover Repair and Enhancement

This crossover was bought new about 12 years ago, and has probably been powered on for at least 3/4 of that time. It also has a recently developed horrible sound on the second channel, sometimes it's a wub-wub-wub, sometimes it's just a hum that comes and goes. It's not noticable if something is playing (it may be gone), but it's quite noticable if there is silence.

Because of age and problems it's due for a recap. I'm also strongly considering putting in sockets to potentially replace the 12 ST TL072 opamps. For such a small device, it's still going to be over 30 screws to take...
    See more | Go to post

• LG 60UJ6050-UA Backlight

I can see the image in the background with a flashlight. I have 260V on LED+ and 90V on LED -. The backlights were acting weird with my tester so I pulled the panel and one LED does take about 2 seconds before it lights up but thats it. Is the voltage at the LED connector correct?...
    See more | Go to post

• Pad repair

Howdy good peoples;

looking for some advice on Pad repairs, want ti expand my skills

Working on a HP board that went for a swim; There was a short in what appeared to be the Data IC (there was corrupted data that we recovered) ;

First picture is the donor Board, clean removal;

Second picture is board im working on; As soon as I started prepping the pads to re work the IC, the damage started;

As a side note, Im using good equipment M series Thermal tronics iron with a 1.6m tip; Good quality locally produced flux, good quality...
    See more | Go to post

• Sony DVD player stuck tray (DVP-SR310P)

Hello,

I have a Sony DVD player with a stuck tray. It seems that moving or pressing on the tray makes it work.

Anyone knows why?

Thank you....
    See more | Go to post

• i need help canon g3420 error 1300

Hello freinds i have this error 1300 from printer canon G3420 , i saw a lot of video a bout this Damage but nothing help .
    is this problem related by firmware or dump .
    please Help me...
    See more | Go to post

• Dell Precision 5510, AAM00 LA-C361P Rev:2.0 turns on, no image.

Hi.
    I kindly ask you to help me solve the problem.
    Dell Precision 5510, motherboard AAM00 LA-C361P Rev:2.0
    The board turns on, there is no image.
    Read more. When the power supply is connected, the front panel indicators light up briefly.
    When you press the power button, the button indicator lights up. The board works
    there is no image, there is no matrix initialization, there is no image on HDMI.
    When turned on, the fans do not spin, but when they warm up they start spinning.
    When you turn off the button, the fans spin up to full speed for a short...
    See more | Go to post

• Raspberry PI-TOP v3 schematics

Hi all,

just wonder whether the Raspberry PI-TOP v3 schematic is available?
    not the Raspberry PI itself, but this little add-on board:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"15175-pi-top_with_Inventor_s_Kit_-_Raspberry_Pi_Laptop-04a.jpg","data-attachmentid":3269081}[/ATTACH]

thanks,

-jpHi all,

just wonder whether the Raspberry PI-TOP v3 schematic is available?
    not the Raspberry PI itself, but this little add-on board:
    See more | Go to post

• lg 32lf5610 with broken display

hi to all
    do you know someone company in china e.g that sells display in normal values ?
    thanks on advance...
    See more | Go to post

• ASUS VIVIBOOK X541UV BIOS password removal is possible!

Could someone assist in removing the BIOS password from this binf file? I've tried and failed to follow the guides regarding AMITSE decryption !

Laptop is an ASUS X541UV - bin file and pictures attached.

Thanks for reading!​...
    See more | Go to post

• EDM 033 caps I'd and purpose

Hey guys just wondering as to the purpose of these caps 560 but they seem to be shorted .. is it linked with the super low impedance of the CPU/GPU or do I have a short to search for ??.. the short is still there when caps have been removed.. sorry still learning really 😞.
    See more | Go to post

• 18V Li-Ion Battery BMS PCB Charging Protection Circuit Board Plate - won't charge

This battery PCB is new but was put in not its original charger, and now the battery won't charge.
    First of all BMS chip is without a name. It is 20 pins but no marking.
    On this board, I can't understand where B- the line is connected to the board.
    Any suggestions about the BMS Chip and other things to look for?...
    See more | Go to post

• Remove capacitor without damaging the board

I have an old Mikrotik board with one bulging capacitor. It still works, but the cap doesn't look healthy.

I have tried replacing it, however it seems to ignore my soldering iron like it's a toothpick. I do suspect an industrial-strength lead used during manufacturing.

How do I remove it without damaging the PCB and (more importantly) surrounding components which might be more temperature-sensitive.
    See more | Go to post

• Acer predator XB241YU Component identification

Hello everyone,
    I have a problem with my Acer predator XB241YU screen. When I plug it in, the startup LED turns on instantly, and I can't turn off the screen without unplugging it.
    After disassembly and inspection of the electronic cards I found what looks like a broken inductor, it is marked with the letter A and is at location L58.
    In the first photo you can see the broken component, in the second photo you can see where it is on the board, in the third photo you can see the silkscreen and in the fourth photo you can see the identification sticker of the main board
    I...
    See more | Go to post

• Palit 980ti no FBVDDQ, no NVVDD, all other voltages working fine

Hi there,
    I am looking for help with my broken 980ti. Had a bad DrMos (the bottom one) and replaced it, card worked for a short moment, but I got another shortes DrMos (second one) and replaced that one aswell.
    Now I don't measure any shorts, I have 12v, PEX, 5v, 3.3v all working fine (probing points on card), but I can't get any voltage at FBVDDQ or NVVDD probing points.

Where could I check to find the fault?
    You think my first DrMos could be bad, because I read that the first one will activate core?
    Don't want to replace that one when I can just test other...
    See more | Go to post

• First GPU repair project

Picked up a used MSI Ventus 1660 super with no video output for $50 to dip my toes into GPU repair. After some lurking around here, google searches, and youtube videos, I've gotten around to checking resistances, and checking for the base and minor rails. On first inspection, I didn't any shorts on any rails, so I powered up the card, and found the 5v, 12v, 5v, 1.8v, and Vcore(I hadnt found the 3.3v location at the time). Later, after finding the 3.3v, I got a pcie extension and powered up again. This time I found the 12v. 5v, 3.3v, 1.8v, Vcore, and Vmem. Later, when I wanted to doublecheck my...
    See more | Go to post

• Replacement LED switch for Powercolor Hellhound

Hey all,

So I bought a second hand Powercolor Hellhound Spectral white 6700 XT a while back. The only problem with it is that the LED switch on the PCB is broken. Anyone have a PN I can use to solder in a a replacement? Also, a Boardview or schematic would be good too. Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• Deniz
    started a topic Work

Work

See more | Go to post

• victor.velo
    started a topic Asus GX701GX Rev. 1.6

Asus GX701GX Rev. 1.6

Hello / Bonjour All,

Could, please, some help in finding the Schematics for the Asus GX 701 GX rev. 1.6.

Thanks / Merci
    See more | Go to post

• CornholioGSM
    started a topic Panasonic CF-D1A password

Panasonic CF-D1A password

Hello,
    Will be possible to just read bios password?
    My problem is, that a have put to this locked machine new ssw with preinstalled win and now is this ssd locked too

CF-D1AV312QW
    SN: 4ETCA37953...
    See more | Go to post

• HP Probook 430 G2 (LA-B171P) Battery not detected

Hello, gentlmen!!!
    My HP Probook 430 g2 does not detect battery. I tested the battery on another laptop and it is OK.
    I believe smth is wrong with my PC ((.
    Searching this forum I found some nice suggestions.
    So, I tested Battery Connector pins (charger in/battery out) and here are my results:

pin_1 0v (-)
    pin_2 3.30v
    pin_3 0v
    pin_4 3.38v (SCL)
    [B]pin_5 2.55v (SDA)!!![/B]
    pin_6 2.25 (+)

As far as I understand SDA pin must be ~3.3v???
    Are there any other tests I can do before disassembling motherboard?
    I...
    See more | Go to post

• Dead Dell Inspiron 14r N4010 (Used to beeps 3 times but no longer do)

When plugged in (no battery installed), the battery light on the motherboard lights up and then turn off. When powering on, the same and light and the power button also light up in a white color but no output on the display. It stayed like that for a few seconds before shutting down. I also seem to ruined a connector that connects to the WLAN, 2 USB and audio board, the same board also have a melted 2062A IC. I will post pictures in the reply section
    See more | Go to post

• Unsure if missing components are inductors on Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC

Hello all.

I am trying to repair a Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC motherboard that was roughly handled. It had some components ripped off the bottom of the board. The last two I am trying to replace are shown as CKA_FB1 and CKA_FB2 on the schematic and I think they are SMD 0402 30nH inductors to control the resonant impedance of the control rails. I have measured approximately 3.3VDC at CKVDD as per image below. On the board the still in place CKA_FB3 is 1mm x 0.5mm SMD component with a dark body.

I am not familiar with the symbols used in the schematic below if anyone...
    See more | Go to post

• Sony MBX-273 No Power(3.3V, 5V Missing)

I have this Sony MBX-273 on my hand. 19V present but no Voltage on 3.3, 5V Coils.

It has a [B]SN608098 [/B]Chip. When I check its pins It shows;
    19V on pin 6(VIN)
    5.3V on pin 4(EN_LDO)
    3.4V on pin 5(VREF3)
    1.3V on pin 1(VREF2)

But only 0.46V on pin 7(LDO)

Is this means Chip is gone?

I have this Sony MBX-273 on my hand. 19V present but no Voltage on 3.3, 5V Coils.

It has a [B]SN608098 [/B]Chip. When I check its pins It shows;
    19V on pin 6(VIN)
    5.3V on pin 4(EN_LDO)
    3.4V on pin 5(VREF3)
    See more | Go to post

• schematic diagram and Board view for LA-M653P, Please

I had problem with "Ideapad slim 5 16ABR8"
    I believe 19V power line is shock to ground. M/B is not charging from Adaptor ( Adaptor is good ), Not sure about Power Jack but I like to make sure before changing the power jack. Laptop is on with battery but hot to touch near batter connection (Please see pic). I don't repair this board before and I'm beginner. Try looking for schematic and board view online but still no luck. Schematic or other help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

HLS4A LA-M653P
    Rev : 1A
    2022-12-27​
    See more | Go to post

• BQ24800 to can it be replaced with these parts BQ24780S

Hello to all.

may I have a question about these Semiconductor parts BQ24800RUYR? can it be replaced with these parts BQ24780SRUYR?

I need some good advice and also some information about it. thank you and God Bless...
    See more | Go to post

• HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2022 12th,Please help me clean ME in this bios, thanks in advance

HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2022 12th
    If you can, you can keep the DMI information
    [ATTACH]n3268677[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"2024-05-11 093312.png","data-attachmentid":3268678}[/ATTACH]HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2022 12th
    If you can, you can keep the DMI information
    [ATTACH]n3268677[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"2024-05-11 093312.png","data-attachm...
    See more | Go to post

• Sony Data Projector vplfh31 3LCD Blue missing

Got this projector which has a problem with a lack of blue. Menu text is very yellow... expecting white. If I input a signal from a test disc via hdmi, a red screen image shows a uniform red as expect. Green similar while the blue does show but with non-uniformity. Looked at the in-polarizers. They are all good and clean. Running the projector to expose the light area in the prism block, shows each color well represented, all looking about the same intensity from the naked eye. Looking at the prism block itself and sending a light source back into the "out port", the individual...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo Ideapad 1 15IGL7 NM-E791 Rev. 1.0 fell down when switched on

Hello everyone,

I like to repair everything I can get my hands on.
    A friend gave me a laptop that fell down while it was switched on.
    Now the display remains dark and the laptop no longer boots up.

Since my English is not so good, I worked with a translation tool. Please excuse me if something is not translated correctly.

Normally this device is not in a price category where you have to grit your teeth, but I really want to find the error and learn something in the process

Details of the device:

Manufacturer: Lenovo...
    See more | Go to post

• Looking for 13" Macbook Pro A1278 mid 2012 820-2565-A Schematics and Board View

Hello, I am looking for any and all files related to the mainboard for 820-2565-A (13" Macbook Pro A1278 mid 2012) schematics/board view.

I looked through forum search results and google and was unable to find a board view file, I found a pdf of all the schematics but I don't know where the parts physically are on the board as this is my first macbook board level repair attempt.

The macbook charger has a green light, the battery has been replaced and OS reports Normal status but Not charging. After cleaning a corroded capacitor it crumbled off the board. There...
    See more | Go to post

• ps5 edam 330 boots but no video? ..changed HDMI port and ic ...ddc clock help?

Good evening, I've been stuck on a problem for a smidge now and not sure how to proceed..
    Ps5 boots etc but just doesn't have any video .. put a new hdmi connector on and a new encoder.. and all the diode readings are good except
    15- DDC clock - 671 - Iam getting 677
    16- ddc data - 671 -iam getting 677
    And hot plug (19) is 695 when should be 686..
    Any ideas on what could cause this ? I have no knowledge of hdmi signals or EDM 033 board view to track where they go etc ..

Jim​
    See more | Go to post

• macbook A1708 820-00840-A

HI. I need help with this board! 5v/0a stable. Replacing the u7000 did not change the situation. Before I move on to replacing the SD3215, maybe there are some tips on what to pay attention

also need a diagram and boardview
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"820-00840.png","data-attachmentid":3268566}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post

• Asus TP412F - No Power

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":3268557}[/ATTACH] Hi All,

i’ve got a Asus laptop on my bench here with a shorted IC. I think its a Power regulator but i cannot find ANY info on this IC. I thought i’d try my luck here.

Had a coil which was shorted to ground. Injected 1V and watched this ic get hot under thermal cam. Removed the IC and the short was gone. Now its .3 voltage drop which is good.

So basically i need help identifying this IC.

it looks...
    See more | Go to post

• PITERPENY
    started a topic macbook A1708 820-00840-А

macbook A1708 820-00840-А

Does anyone have a schematic and boardview of a motherboard with this chip?
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"820-00840.png","data-attachmentid":3268537}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post

• Macbook Pro M1 X A2484 820-02100 short on PPvin_5vusbc23 line

Hello friends, today i got an A2485 820-02100-A in a desd state, found visual short on PPVIN_5VUSBC23 line, removed tantalum capacitor, installed same same value from other donor board, now there is no short on any of the rails but when i plug either magsafe3 or usbc inget 5v stable with 0.00 amps drown, no cycle, just these steady values, board is not in dfu mode, checked with magsafe and with usbc. Only value that i find on the board is ppdcin_aon which is 5v… i dont get 3,3 aon, 3v8 aon .. all missing, where should i start looking please !...
    See more | Go to post

• Samsung UE48H5003 IC9001

Power board BN44-00757A
    I can't recognized IC9001, 8 pin IC.
    Please, help
    See more | Go to post

• mekvit
    started a topic Asus S550CA working bin

Asus S550CA working bin

Please i need the working bin my Asus S550CA

motherboard number : K56CM Rev 2.0

PROBLEM : shutdown every 30 minutes

below is the attached file...
    See more | Go to post
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 411483 users online. 3500 members and 407983 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,342,976 at 10:51 PM on 04-26-2024.

Badcaps Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 102,432   Posts: 1,271,440   Members: 494,191   Active Members: 16,324
Welcome to our newest member, rsz wtf.

Top Active Users

Collapse

latest_topics_from_friends

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X