No announcement yet.

Sony LED 65X9005A shuts down after few seconds - looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how it come all working..??? compare the photo of the first post.... where the black shadow and check carefully.. you may yours eyes blinded by the light

Comment

buy 4 new strips from china

Comment

Wear sunglasses and look again for any out. 4 blinks did say led driver board, very curious to see results here

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
          buy 4 new strips from china
          Thank you for the link! I think you are correct. I took a picture up close. I see some dark shadows. Throughout each strip! So that means LEDs are bad, right? (I marked one shadow in blue.)

Attached Files

Comment

Accidentally added a new post instead of adding this pic to the last.

Originally posted by EazyBone View Post
            Wear sunglasses and look again for any out. 4 blinks did say led driver board, very curious to see results here
            Yeah, I did. Some LEDs seem broken I guess??

Comment

Originally posted by tec3000 View Post
              Accidentally added a new post instead of adding this pic to the last.
              of course bad we knew from I manual photo many are off. go head and renew all so yours tV will have another 11 years

Comment

Yup, can see them out now. Nice.

Comment

of course bad we knew from I manual photo many are off. go head and renew all so yours tV will have another 11 years
                  Awesome, that's great! Thank you for confirming. I will order the stripes right away.

I have a question. I just tried to remove one strip. And two pieces broke - very easily. I circled them both in two pics. One in blue, the other one in red. I can attach one back (blue). I guess it's for protection. But I don't understand the other piece that broke (red). Is this important? Do I need to replace/buy that too?

Thank you!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Awesome, that's great! Thank you for confirming. I will order the stripes right away.

I have a question. I just tried to remove one strip. And two pieces broke - very easily. I circled them both in two pics. One in blue, the other one in red. I can attach one back (blue). I guess it's for protection. But I don't understand the other piece that broke (red). Is this important? Do I need to replace/buy that too?

Thank you!
                    no need to hurry... wait till yours strips arrived then you will figure out the best way to replace them...
                    one things more... i think the whole plate which 2 strips mounted on it. can be screw out from the TV chassis... so you will have more easy way to replace them.

Comment

no need to hurry... wait till yours strips arrived then you will figure out the best way to replace them...
                      one things more... i think the whole plate which 2 strips mounted on it. can be screw out from the TV chassis... so you will have more easy way to replace them.
                      ah of course. I'll try to remove the plates.

Then there is the other problem with the air that got under the LCD. Is there anything I can try to remove those?

Comment

ah of course. I'll try to remove the plates.

Then there is the other problem with the air that got under the LCD. Is there anything I can try to remove those?
                        not now... when you finish the work and put back the LCD include the from glass and the screw the speaker in place they will disappear if not we can handle it..... you don't have touch screen LOL... so even it will be disappeared by time via heat and static magnetic of LCD

Comment

not now... when you finish the work and put back the LCD include the from glass and the screw the speaker in place they will disappear if not we can handle it..... you don't have touch screen LOL... so even it will be disappeared by time via heat and static magnetic of LCD
                          That sounds promising!
                          I have ordered the LEDs. First time I ordered something from Aliexpress. Thank you for looking up the correct LEDs. It won't ship for another 12 days though. And then it will take a few more days from China to Germany. Let's see.

In the meantime.... Can you guys take another look at the attached pics. There you see the piece that broke while I was trying to detach the LED strips. If I need to replace it I should order right now because it may take another 2-3 weeks. OR MAYBE I can just reattach the broken part? I'm really not sure what to make of it.

Appreciate some direction.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Does china stuff come by truck there making it much quicker? eBay also has lights that I buy from all the time, it's the same Chinese sellers

Comment

can you show us the other side of LEDs which you didn't touch.... and photo of the first plate which are sitting on the chassis.... from yours last post show you have extra reflector which burn not the led strips..... this need to clear it

Comment

Does china stuff come by truck there making it much quicker? eBay also has lights that I buy from all the time, it's the same Chinese sellers
                                Ebay pries x2-x3 more as aliexpress in some end distances countries

Comment

can you show us the other side of LEDs which you didn't touch.... and photo of the first plate which are sitting on the chassis.... from yours last post show you have extra reflector which burn not the led strips..... this need to clear it
                                  Awesome, I appreciate the help. I will take pictures and send them tomorrow. Thank you!

Comment

Yeah, I took a look at eBay. It's more or less same price to Germany but also same delivery dates. It says 22nd April.

Comment

Ebay pries x2-x3 more as aliexpress in some end distances countries
                                      I figured could be that way. Like china has aliexpress, we have Amazon. Maybe you had like an alternative 'ebay'. That's some long ass shipping time. Y'all must be used to it. Although 18 days from ali express isn't bad.

Comment

hi, I have taken the pics. Not sure though if this is what you wanted. I can always take more pictures now. Thank you!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

i cant figure it out why the broken piece yellow and have burn at the base far from the LEDs srface !!

can you show the solid diffuser which it sitting on the chassis

Comment

Working...
                                          X