X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so now you have 4 parts only fly out

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
      no its not worse,, the empty trace at COF ribbon cable are normal... only the parts you found keep them spectated as photos location to bring them back by soldering
      Thank you Diah. OK I'm relieved. I thought they were traces of burning or something...

Now, what happens if I solder them and it doesn't solve my problem? I tried to google the buffer boards for my model but can't find anything! And I'm not sure if I really have all lost parts. They are super tiny...

Comment

so now you have 4 parts only fly out
        maybe more. I will need to inspect further. It's tiny and there is also a lot of dirt inbetween. I can't be sure right now.

Comment

don't hurry... i think lotas eyes better than my as he discovered... so let wait on lotas advice of the location then you can start soldering them back

Comment

Ok thank you, I have also no experience in soldering and no device here. But I will do it of course if that solves the problem.

Comment

it will be good idea to post photo on each 4 caps you found to see them clearly

Comment

Everything I saw, the most important thing is not the capacitors, here you need to solder a zero resistor or put a jumper on the chip.
                Attached Files

Comment

It's hard to see on this bar...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                    Everything I saw, the most important thing is not the capacitors, here you need to solder a zero resistor or put a jumper on the chip.
                    Thank you lotas I appreciate you took time to inspect the bars and marked them.

So, just to check... You say "solder a zero resistor or put a jumper on the chip". Does that mean I DO NOT need to solder back the parts that fell off?? Instead I have to buy some resistors and solder them on each bar? And you say OR jumper? So is that an option I have? I have zero experience with these things...

I retook pics of the second board. I can also retake better pics of the other board if you like.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                      you mean R007.. i don't think its in use,.... OP you need to shoot very clear photo on the area close to the IC

Comment

you mean R007.. i don't think its in use,.... OP you need to shoot very clear photo on the area close to the IC
                        OK, I think it's best to shoot during daylight. It's extremely hard to get good pics right now. I will do ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by tec3000 View Post

OK, I think it's best to shoot during daylight. It's extremely hard to get good pics right now. I will do ASAP.
                          don't use the mobile camera in flash light mode... just use external light like ( torch ) on the area

Comment

don't use the mobile camera in flash light mode... just use external light like ( torch ) on the area
                            Ok, will do! Thank you for the suggestion.

Comment

R007 is torn off and hanging on one side, if it is alive (has a short circuit), then just solder it on both sides.

Comment

Check R2, it should also show a short circuit (0 Ohm).
                                Attached Files

Comment

And then check RH4, it's hard to see.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

yours photo , here could be parts falling down too

Comment

yours photo , here could be parts falling down too
                                      Ah! I forgot to tell you about it. I was able to identify the mysterious "L" on the left bottom of the TV. Luckily I didn't even have to disassemble anything. One problem less!
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by tec3000; 05-14-2024, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I have retaken the pictures. I will upload them now.

Comment

this is board 1:
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X