No announcement yet.

Samsung ue49mu6120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Lotas. My programmer is the one in the attached picture. What are the improvements I need to make to make it work better?
    Attached Files

Comment

WARNING: If the /WP or /HOLD pins are tied directly to the power supply or ground during
      standard SPI or Dual SPI operation, the QE bit should never be set to a 1.
      To correct this drawback, you need to disconnect the legs #WP (pin 3) and #HOLD (pin7) from VCC
      and connect them to VCC through 4.7 kohm resistors.
      Attached Files

Comment

Basically, should I make the two changes?
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, above is a diagram with modifications to the power supply (blue, don't forget about 9 pin) and the addition of resistors.

Comment

Some doubts:
            Should C1 and C2 be eliminated, and should the tracks be connected or left open?
            Is there any connection to be broken beyond contact 28 of CH341A ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                Yes

Comment

hello

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                    Yes, above is a diagram with modifications to the power supply (blue, don't forget about 9 pin) and the addition of resistors.
                    Some doubts:
                    Should C1 and C2 be eliminated, and should the tracks be connected or left open?

Comment

Originally posted by Salvocchio View Post

Some doubts:
                      But everything is clearly drawn in the diagram, remove the ceramic capacitors, put tantalum capacitors in their place (the capacitance is written in the diagram), the resistors are placed in the gap (the tracks are cut).
                      Attached Files

Comment

If the panel is 100% working, then you can install another motherboard (and hope that the motherboard will also work).
                        Hi Lotas,Do you know if I mount a UE55MU6400UXTZ on my tv UE40MU6400UXTZ can I change the panel on the service menu?

Comment

Originally posted by toptib View Post

Hi Lotas,Do you know if I mount a UE55MU6400UXTZ on my tv UE40MU6400UXTZ can I change the panel on the service menu?
                          There are also positional resistors on the board for different sizes of diagonals, it's better to look for ones with the same diagonal as yours. You can read the dump T-con (25Q80), there may also be a problem with it and post it here, I'll take a look and write down the panel number.

Comment

But everything is clearly drawn in the diagram, remove the ceramic capacitors, put tantalum capacitors in their place (the capacitance is written in the diagram), the resistors are placed in the gap (the tracks are cut).
                            this diagram old version of the programmer... the black one only need the vcc to move it to 3,3V.. that's all . i have one just have this modifying of VCC,, no need connect it to pin 9 other wise it will be short circuit on the black one

Comment

There are also positional resistors on the board for different sizes of diagonals, it's better to look for ones with the same diagonal as yours. You can read the dump T-con (25Q80), there may also be a problem with it and post it here, I'll take a look and write down the panel number.
                              I am attaching the contents of the video eprom.
                              Unfortunately I can't find cards for 40'' at the moment.
                              Thank you for your time
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post

this diagram old version of the programmer... the black one only need the vcc to move it to 3,3V.. that's all . i have one just have this modifying of VCC,, no need connect it to pin 9 other wise it will be short circuit on the black one
                                If you completely switch the programmer to 3.3v power supply, then 9 pin is connected to 3.3v (there is absolutely no need to install a jumper for 5v power supply!)
                                https://vil2.livejournal.com/780.html

Comment

Thank you for your time
                                  What panel do you have, number CY-xxxxx? And the full model number of your TV.
                                  Last edited by lotas; 04-18-2024, 04:16 PM.

Comment

If you completely switch the programmer to 3.3v power supply, then 9 pin is connected to 3.3v (there is absolutely no need to install a jumper for 5v power supply!)
                                    https://vil2.livejournal.com/780.html
                                    NO lotas.... pin 9 on black one.. no need to connect at all.. even remove C or add R no need too.... just VCC bridge it to 3.3v to protect spi eeprom if they cant handle 5 V... again only the black ONE samre to post photo # #441 with out any add of r or cut rail

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post

NO lotas.... pin 9 on black one.. no need to connect at all.. even remove C or add R no need too.... just VCC bridge it to 3.3v to protect spi eeprom if they cant handle 5 V... again only the black ONE samre to post photo # #441 with out any add of r or cut rail
                                      Open the datasheet on CH341A and look at 9 pin if you switch to 3v power supply. In the circuit for modification, there is no need to remove the capacitors, but replace them with tantalum of higher capacity.
                                      https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?show...st&p=125980884
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by lotas; 04-18-2024, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your time

Comment

panel CY-KK040HGNV2H
                                          tv UE40MU6400UXTZ

Comment

Working...
                                          X