Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ChattFix View Post
      See pictures below
      please work and test on the boards from the downside not from top

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EazyBone View Post
          you are celebrating LOL.... please continue with him when he found the STBY pins active to do next step to test PSU as stand alone to know if there T-CON 12 and EVDD after it will prove please tell how it need to test the psu and t.con and panel as stand alone.... no LVDS or main boards socket in place. thank
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20231024_222633.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	3250696

Comment

Not celebrating, just enjoying the show

Comment

See pictures below
              You are measuring on the wrong contacts, your probe is set to 11 pin.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EazyBone View Post
                Not celebrating, just enjoying the show
                you are the owner of this threat and you know better than us all.... so do yours human job lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post

you are the owner of this threat and you know better than us all.... so do yours human job lol
                  The thread has all the info. I've come a long way since this TV. I have also learned that I hate sonys. Once he can test the panel then I'm sure we will have an answer. I haven't seen one of these tvs get fixed yet.

Comment

Diah I apologize for my lack of knowledge and not paying attention as much as I should. My readings were incorrect as you stated as I did not read the pins on the bottom part of the connector. I have been stopping my work on other repairs to learn TV's and have noticed my mind has been split between this and working on my other repairs so I apologize for my absent mind during these posts!

In saying that I do have 3.5v for the STBY. Staying on 2 I still don't have any readings on the 2 black connectors going to the T-CON as well as the white connector.

EazyBone I also was laughing at myself going back through these posts lol. I also apologize for adding two pages to this thread of nonsense haha

Comment

Diah I apologize for my lack of knowledge and not paying attention as much as I should. My readings were incorrect as you stated as I did not read the pins on the bottom part of the connector. I have been stopping my work on other repairs to learn TV's and have noticed my mind has been split between this and working on my other repairs so I apologize for my absent mind during these posts!

In saying that I do have 3.5v for the STBY. Staying on 2 I still don't have any readings on the 2 black connectors going to the T-CON as well as the white connector.

EazyBone I also was laughing at myself going back through these posts lol. I also apologize for adding two pages to this thread of nonsense haha
                      disconnect the MB socket from PSU , and disconnect the 2 LVDS from T-CON, the sockets between PSU and T-CON should be in place

jumper STBY to pin 5 ( Power ON, & to pin 3 EVDD ON, and to pin 1. t-con on see the photo i attached at my post 84

turn ON and look at the screen how it will come on with pattern color

Comment

This is not a simple T-CON, and when power is applied to it, there will be nothing, no colors you will see!

Comment

disconnect the MB socket from PSU , and disconnect the 2 LVDS from T-CON, the sockets between PSU and T-CON should be in place

jumper STBY to pin 5 ( Power ON, & to pin 3 EVDD ON, and to pin 1. t-con on see the photo i attached at my post 84

I have 3.5v going to pin 1,3,5 but no picture. Do I need to jump some points to turn the TV on or do I just plug it in?

Comment

I have 3.5v going to pin 1,3,5 but no picture. Do I need to jump some points to turn the TV on or do I just plug it in?
                            EazyBone are these the same steps that you followed with turning the tv on with just plugging it in?

Comment

if you did the jumpers correctly on the assigned pins. and you plug the tv in wall.... if no screen... test the sockets on the t-con all at fuses from both side if you have V.

Comment

if you did the jumpers correctly on the assigned pins. and you plug the tv in wall.... if no screen... test the sockets on the t-con all at fuses from both side if you have V.
                                I'm getting 12.8v from 3 pins on the white socket but nothing from the black sockets.

Comment

I'm getting 12.8v from 3 pins on the white socket but nothing from the black sockets.
                                  you need now take out the PSU alone on table and do the jumpers all 3 as i wrote before and trouble shooting the circuit of EVDD circuit at cold area... u worked on it before... you may forget put back the R in place LOl or missed with some parts

Comment

you need now take out the PSU alone on table and do the jumpers all 3 as i wrote before and trouble shooting the circuit of EVDD circuit at cold area... u worked on it before... you may forget put back the R in place LOl or missed with some parts
                                    Put it on the table and the bridge is good. CN6601 only have 12.8v in Pin 1 and 3, Pin 2 only has .07. Everything else is 0v. What is the R or LOI?

Comment

Put it on the table and the bridge is good. CN6601 only have 12.8v in Pin 1 and 3, Pin 2 only has .07. Everything else is 0v. What is the R or LOI?
                                      R the Resistor you moved before one leg at early testing... do you have on bin 3 socket 6401 3.3V as the STBY

Comment

R the Resistor you moved before one leg at early testing... do you have on bin 3 socket 6401 3.3V as the STBY
                                        Resistor is getting 12.8v on the positive side. Bin 3 socket 6401 is getting 3.5v

Comment

Resistor is getting 12.8v on the positive side. Bin 3 socket 6401 is getting 3.5v
                                          this rail pin 3 are EVDD which right now missing V on socket 6101, you need to follow the rail from pin 3 socket 6401 circuit till the optocoupler , there you have issue which the EVDD circuit didn't start

Comment

Working...
                                          X