• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielmaty View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Lenovo Legion 5-15ACH6H - Type 82JU
    Serial Number - PF30JWLD (machine info)
    MB ID: NM-D562 rev 2.0
    BIOS flash: Winbond W74M12JW
    you have everything you need at post#5..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

lenovo legion 5 BIOS request
      SN _ PF3A75D2
      MTM- 82JU

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi Guys

I need a bios cleaned or the original downloaded from Lenovo website converted to a bin file, if possible. Keyboard lighting up but no display.

Brand: LENOVO
          Serial: PF39977K
          Model name: Legion 5 15ACH6H
          Main Board: NM-D562 Rev:3
          BIOS: 74M12JWS1Q (W25Q128FW), (UB3, 16MB)
          BIOS : W25Q16DW (UG10, 2MB)

Thanks in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rickkap View Post
            Hi Guys

I need a bios cleaned or the original downloaded from Lenovo website converted to a bin file, if possible. Keyboard lighting up but no display.

Serial: PF39977K
            Main Board: NM-D562 Rev:3
            BIOS: 74M12JWS1Q (W25Q128FW), (UB3, 16MB)
            BIOS : W25Q16DW (UG10, 2MB)

Thanks in advance
            try
            Attached Files

Comment

Still the same... fan spinning, keyboard and power lights working but nothing on int or ext display. I'm thinking it could be something else and not the bios

The only other thing i have noticed is that on the bios copy you repaired it's only working from the battery and 0a showing on bench supply. The other versions on bios all showed 1-2A.

Comment

Still the same... fan spinning, keyboard and power lights working but nothing on int or ext display. I'm thinking it could be something else and not the bios

The only other thing i have noticed is that on the bios copy you repaired it's only working from the battery and 0a showing on bench supply. The other versions on bios all showed 1-2A.
                you have everything you need at post #5...
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Yet another BIOS request for the same model, please.

Serial: PF2TFEX2
                  Main Board: NM-D562 Rev:2

Original bios attached.

If someone could explain what tools are needed to convert the .exe BIOS from the manufacture websites to .bin I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

BIOS request for the above model, please.

Original bios attached.

If someone could explain what tools are needed to convert the .exe BIOS from the manufacture websites to .bin I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                      SMDFlea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thread merged.You have everything you need at post 5

BIOS request for the above model, please.

Original bios attached.

Thanks
                    Lenovo extract bios by it self like hp
                    run exe downloaded from lenovo support
                    and follow the step

once you get your extracted bios than you need to trim with help of old reference backup bios by matching header(TOP) and footer (BOTTOM) with expect size

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	3250771

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	3250772

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	3250773

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	3250774

Comment

Thank you for the write-up on how to extract the bin file from an exe.

I tried your way but i'm getting an error when extract to

The error is:

! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\Ding.wav
                      The system cannot find the path specified.
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\Microsoft.VC90.MFC.manifest
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\platform.ini
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\H2OFFT.cat
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\BIOS.fd
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\H2OFFT.inf
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\FlsHook.exe
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\FWUpdLcl.exe
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\H2OFFT-W.exe
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\WDFInst.exe
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\BiosImageProc.dll
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\mfc90u.dll
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\msvcp90.dll
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\msvcr90.dll
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\H2OFFT32.sys
                      ! C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW.exe: Cannot open C:\Drivers\Flash\nm-c711\DKCN55WW\H2OFFT64.sys

Can you advise what i'm doing wrong, or an alternative way.

Comment

Hi there. Like everybody around here, my notebook stopped too.

Microsoft Windows Update was just running, then I ran out of battery.
                        Now my Legion restart by itself after a few seconds on the boot up logo.

So, the informations are:

S/N: PF3W51WA
                        Model: 82JU014MPG

LENOVO LEGION 5 - 15ACH6H

And my Original BIOS is attached already.

Can someone send the working BIOS, or with clear ME here?

OBS: I tried the BIOS uploaded on post #5, but it remained with the same behavior.

Thank you!

Best Regards!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joaopedrogallo View Post
                          Hi there. Like everybody around here, my notebook stopped too.

Microsoft Windows Update was just running, then I ran out of battery.
                          Now my Legion restart by itself after a few seconds on the boot up logo.

So, the informations are:

S/N: PF3W51WA
                          Model: 82JU014MPG

LENOVO LEGION 5 - 15ACH6H

And my Original BIOS is attached already.

Can someone send the working BIOS, or with clear ME here?

OBS: I tried the BIOS uploaded on post #5, but it remained with the same behavior.

Thank you!

Best Regards!
                          if post #5 does not work, either you wrote the bios with errors, or the laptop has another problem...

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

if post #5 does not work, either you wrote the bios with errors, or the laptop has another problem...
                            So, about the #post, I tried yesterday with that .bin file, but the behavior seemed to be the same.
                            I still think that the problem that my laptop is showing is BIOS, but know that the problem could be another thing.

BIOS work normally on BIOS menu, but when I try to boot up, it stays almost 01-minute showing LEGION logo, then it starts to load Windows, and it got shut off.

Any ideas at all?

Comment

Originally posted by joaopedrogallo View Post

So, about the #post, I tried yesterday with that .bin file, but the behavior seemed to be the same.
                              I still think that the problem that my laptop is showing is BIOS, but know that the problem could be another thing.

BIOS work normally on BIOS menu, but when I try to boot up, it stays almost 01-minute showing LEGION logo, then it starts to load Windows, and it got shut off.

Any ideas at all?
                              the bios from post #5 is the virgin bios from the website, do you think you will find a better one?? remove everything from the motherboard, wifi board, hdd, etc.. and see if it starts ok.. change the hdd , change win, change ram...

Comment

Working...
                              X