There is a difference
    Collors are right and no black beam

Bernt

Comment

Hi Davi
      I will try to get a picture of the "inlet" to the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
        Kids kids kids..... Take the personal attacks somewhere else....
        So how do they, since the redesign of this site, I don't even see a simple way to pm anyone, which is where disagreements belong, so as not to shit up a thread, correct.
        Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-16-2024, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandsei View Post
          Hi Diah
          There is a difference
          Collors are right and no black beam

Bernt
          log in INSTART service menu... and show the option of first page and OLED option.... i think we have now close issue at yours replacement T-CON,,,, also try send INSTOP to make Hard reset

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post

So how do they, since the redesign of this site, I don't even see a simple way to pm anyone, which is where disagreements belong, so as not to shit up a thread, correct.
            Click the user's name, to the right of the avatar there's a 'private message' button.
            <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
            Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
            http://folding.stanford.edu/
            Team : 49813
            Join in!!
            Team Stats

Comment

Hi nomoresonys, just to clear this up. There is a PM system and automatic notifications. We subscribe users automatically to posts they contribute (but you can change this setting in the user settings). However, if a user sends an abuse report to our email service provider (instead of simply unsubscribing) that triggers an automatic removal of all messaging options. This is to prevent sanctions on our sending quotas.

Comment

Comment

try to downgrade the firmware to old version... then upgrade it to the last one... after each downgrade and update need to send INSTOP for hard reset... hope your screen come all on in case not be sure the ribbon you play before with them not damaged..... if are fine we still have issue at your replacement t-con

Comment

On this “ED42D” chassis, matrices are dying all over again, no T-CON or repairs will help here, only replacing the matrix.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                      On this “ED42D” chassis, matrices are dying all over again, no T-CON or repairs will help here, only replacing the matrix.
                      this is wrong.... take look at first post with original T-CON... what you showed are the ebay replacement one.

Comment

Here you can identify this if this matrix had “ears” on the outside, that is, tabs, side cofs and on the affected side they could be removed, but on this matrix they are hidden in the glass.
                        And what I showed in the photo is the same malfunction, from the same model and no service center could fix it, everyone says only replacing the matrix.
                        Last edited by lotas; 01-16-2024, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Here you can identify this if this matrix had “ears” on the outside, that is, tabs, side cofs and on the affected side they could be removed, but on this matrix they are hidden in the glass.
                          And what I showed in the photo is the same malfunction, from the same model and no service center could fix it, everyone says only replacing the matrix.
                          i am person don't believe on other or service center said... much enough OLED i have under hand not only for repair but for QC test and report..
                          yes its curve one had side edge COF. but since original T-CON didn't cut the right side,,, but it had color fault... and the replacement T-CON from eBay... show correct color but cut from the right side.... allot need to tell and test and at low coast to bring back to normal.... so please don't tell users end result while you heard or read some where ells.

Comment

Okay, let's wait for the result of this repair.

Comment

Okay, let's wait for the result of this repair.
                              it depend not on me or you... its up user and his equipment for traces signal... oscilloscope

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post

Hi nomoresonys, just to clear this up. There is a PM system and automatic notifications. We subscribe users automatically to posts they contribute (but you can change this setting in the user settings). However, if a user sends an abuse report to our email service provider (instead of simply unsubscribing) that triggers an automatic removal of all messaging options. This is to prevent sanctions on our sending quotas.

Well I have no message options anywhere, top cat always said if there's a disagreement take it to pm, which is a good rule, doesn't shit up the threads. So because I might have told one of the members to eat crap in a pm, I no longer have a pm option? I don't really care, just trying to figure out whats up.

Comment

Hi Bandsei, yes new tcon is better than the original, it surely has no issues.. i suspect both original tcon and the panel T.A.B.s (plural.. i guess them are present..) suffers from oxydizing.. are you in a somkers house? Or doesn't you change air soon after cooking? In some other case could be even farts.. (hehehe, ok it's not your case..)... the goal for me is that you heat with phon or better hot air at maximum temp. around 300C the right problematic side (from the front) on the screen T.A.B.s, make a prolonged heating, better with the screen turned on with the selftest if possible, wathcing realtime any improvements.. if the job works, you can also save original tcon with a deep reflow of entire board..maybe.. but the task is not ended.. lets we see next the other passes to do..
                                  Last edited by Davi.p; 01-17-2024, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Well I have no message options anywhere, top cat always said if there's a disagreement take it to pm, which is a good rule, doesn't shit up the threads. So because I might have told one of the members to eat crap in a pm, I no longer have a pm option? I don't really care, just trying to figure out whats up.
                                    I have re-enabled private messaging. Log out and back in and you should see a white speech bubble next to names in topics. Plus Messaging / Message Center in the top menu.

Comment

I have re-enabled private messaging. Log out and back in and you should see a white speech bubble next to names in topics. Plus Messaging / Message Center in the top menu.
                                      Thanks Admin, for the fast efficient resolution, best moderator I have seen here, one guy gave me 4 points that he meant to give to someone else and he didn't even bother to take them off. It's refreshing to see someone who knows what they are doing. I want to ask what's the rule for pm, am I allowed to use some colorful words, never threats of course. Sometimes there's just no substitute for a well placed curse word to relay how you are feeling, or will that bring what you spoke of? Thanks.
                                      Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-17-2024, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks Admin, for the fast efficient resolution, best moderator I have seen here, one guy gave me 4 points that he meant to give to someone else and he didn't even bother to take them off. It's refreshing to see someone who knows what they are doing. I want to ask what's the rule for pm, am I allowed to use some colorful words, never threats of course. Sometimes there's just no substitute for a well placed curse word to relay how you are feeling, or will that bring what you spoke of? Thanks.
                                        Common sense rules. Users can't use PM as a tool to criticize, bully, argue, upset, or offend users. You can use colorful language as long as it's not directed at or about a specific user. We can monitor content of PMs but don't unless a specific complaint is made.

Comment

Common sense rules. Users can't use PM as a tool to criticize, bully, argue, upset, or offend users. You can use colorful language as long as it's not directed at or about a specific user. We can monitor content of PMs but don't unless a specific complaint is made.
                                          Got it, Sunday school rules apply, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X