Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sanyo LCD TV DP26649

Pictures might help - Need to be really clear with no flash

front and back (in the same orientation) (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) using the manage attachments button, which is found by clicking "go advanced" under quick reply.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

Examples of what is needed

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1280167246

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...6&d=1280167246

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...4&d=1280167246
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

heres pictures of the main board
      Attached Files

Comment

Anybody have any info on how to repair this main board????

Any insight would be helpful.

Comment

i am having a problem....same model.....but sound no picture.......found lvds cable from input board to tcon had several wires that looked severd from the connector....is this normal....i am thinking not.....thanks

Comment

I have a DP26649 with this same issue but I can't seem to find an N7GH board anywhere.What is the difference between this board and the other N7Gx boards?
            Thanks for the help.

Comment

I was given one of these yesterday, good shape, clean, figured if fixed use it for a monitor or something useful.
              Mr. Bill, I have the green light on couple secs, then off issue ...and Ya only get 3 tries

sounds like you may know what the dilemma is?, I get a 5v power on, and a always on 5v, but me 12v & 24v are non existent.
              "Our technologies have surpassed our humanity" ~Einstein

Comment

Some photo's of your boards and some voltage readings at the connectors giving pin number, pin name and voltage would be useful to anyone who may be able to help.
                If you disconnect the mainboard and power on do the backlights come on?
                Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Thanks DB, here in 1st pic, which I pray makes sense to all, are off PS board, from the CN902 header.
                  Pin 1 goes to 5.01VDC until light goes out, Pins 4-5 are 5.0VDC constantly,
                  the two 12volt pins 8-9 and the two end 24VDC pins 12-13 measure null.
                  No, the backlights do not come on regardless of any combination of connectors I disconnect from main. caps appear good, I ESR'd a few, all measuring w/in tolerance.
                  Hope this helps, Thanks DB
                  Attached Files

Comment

What voltage do you have at PS_ON when in standby and when out of standby. If you disconnect the power supply from the main board what voltage is on the power supply PS_On pin.

Comment

I don't know how similar this schematic is to your power supply but I'll attach it.

If you have a DLA001D (16 pin IC) on the board can you
                      1. Very carefully measure the DC voltage between pin 12 (VCC) and Pin 10 (Ground).
                      2. With the set turned off and unplugged from the wall, check the resistance between Pin 15 to Pin 10 and also Pin 11 to Pin 10

There are also two mosfets connected to the heatsink. Check for any damage or if they are short circuited.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dick_barton; 07-02-2018, 03:12 AM.

Comment

With everything connected normally
                        PS_ON in standby = 0.0VDC
                        PS_ON out of standby = 5.02VDC

With CN902 unplugged from Main
                        PS_ON = 0.0VDC

My uneducated guess is a PS board issue???

Thanks again

Comment

It certainly looks like a power supply issue.
                          The 5V standby is created in a separate circuit to the other supplies and relies on DLA001D and two mosfets to drive that section of circuitry responsible for the 24V & 12V supplies. That is, if there is a DLA001D on your circuit board. If not, can you post pictures of any 16 pin IC on the underside of the power supply board.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
                            I don't know how similar this schematic is to your power supply but I'll attach it.

If you have a DLA001D (16 pin IC) on the board can you
                            1. Very carefully measure the DC voltage between pin 12 (VCC) and Pin 10 (Ground).
                            2. With the set turned off and unplugged from the wall, check the resistance between Pin 15 to Pin 10 and also Pin 11 to Pin 10

There are also two mosfets connected to the heatsink. Check for any damage or if they are short circuited.
                            Yes there's a DLA001D on the bottom side, although mine is labeled IC601 instead of IC301. the sinked MOSFETS (16N25C) look clean, & measure no shorts/opens on them

Comment

What readings did you have as requested in post #30, points 1 & 2
                              Last edited by dick_barton; 07-02-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

gimme a few, gotta put 'er back in. brb

Comment

having a bit of a struggle trying to determine the pinouts on this DLA, it doesn't quite follow the schematics you posted, here's a closeup
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Don't worry if it doesn't follow the schematic.

Pin 13 of the IC is "not connected" so there is no track to it. Knowing that the pinout can be easily determined.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the assist on the pin numbering DB, ok here's what i got:

1. Voltage from Vcc to ground (pins 10-12) is 12.99 Vdc

2. 15 MΩ from pin 15 to 10, and there's 67Ω from 11 to 10

Comment

12.99V is good enough to run the IC as per it's datasheet. The Pin 15 to 10 resistance looks good and Pin 11 to 10 is at least not short circuit so is probably OK. Now I'm puzzled.

I'll need to look to see if I can find a schematic to take it further.

In the meantime could you measure the DC voltage between pin 10 & 11 and also between Pins 10 & 15, carefully that the probes do not slip.

Comment

take your time sir, appreciate all your kind help so far
                                          dang, that was tricky...needed a 3rd hand for that one, had to get my dog to push the power button...lolz
                                          here's what I got:
                                          DC voltage between pin 10 & 11 = 0
                                          DC voltage between pin 10 & 15 = 10.4 Vdc

Comment

Working...
                                          X