X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please unlock bios HP Zbook Firefly 14 G9

Please unlock bios zbook 14 g9.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vesko356; 01-22-2024, 02:41 AM. Reason: "HP Zbook Firefly 14 G9" to thread title.

Re: Please unlock bios zbook 14 g9

Originally posted by zzduczz View Post
    Please unlock bios zbook 14 g9
    Try and report
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Try and report
      thanks hoaca388,password is still there

Comment

thanks hoaca388,password is still there
        again
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
          again
          forget to isolate file on post #4

use this one
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
            forget to isolate file on post #4

use this one
            thanks qayyum786,password is still there.I have returned the laptop to the customer.it's too hard to unlock

Comment

thanks qayyum786,password is still there.I have returned the laptop to the customer.it's too hard to unlock
              write main bios file provided by me and 1st thing to do is to reset bios to factory defaults, save, restart and password will go on. Then, in Main tab you have "set machine unique data" and write there what it's written on the label inside the bottom cover.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by black0hackers View Post
                write main bios file provided by me and 1st thing to do is to reset bios to factory defaults, save, restart and password will go on. Then, in Main tab you have "set machine unique data" and write there what it's written on the label inside the bottom cover.
                Thanks black0hackers,good bios and clean password

Comment

Thanks black0hackers,good bios and clean password
                  after programming your bios, i can't find smbios uuid, i reprogrammed the original bios, the password is gone, don't enter smbios uuid, everything is perfect

Comment

HI any one hlep me plz for unlock BIOS HP ZBook Firefly 14 G9
                    SN : 5CG31113GK
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by souaqi01 View Post
                      HI any one hlep me plz for unlock BIOS HP ZBook Firefly 14 G9
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

THANK YOU VERY MUCH HOACA388

Comment

Please, help me remove bios lock for HP Zbook Firefly 14 G9 with Serial# 5CG3161CFB

I am providing 2 bin files, one from each 25W256JVEN chip I found. One chip is located at the front and the other chip is located on the back of the motherboard.
                          I am not sure which files is needed, so I am providing both.

Thank you kindly.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
                            Please, help me remove bios lock for HP Zbook Firefly 14 G9 with Serial# 5CG3161CFB

I am providing 2 bin files, one from each 25W256JVEN chip I found. One chip is located at the front and the other chip is located on the back of the motherboard.
                            I am not sure which files is needed, so I am providing both.

Thank you kindly.
                            Unlocked
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. The bios lock is gone. However, I am getting "Device in manufacturing mode" message on boot. Is there a command I can run similar to Dell's Alt-F to exit this mode?

Comment

you can use hp tool BCU fill the further detail from bottom panel or from sticker

Comment

It took me a while to figure out how to install the utility and use it successfully but the manufacturing mode has been disabled.

Thank you for all your help.

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
                                    It took me a while to figure out how to install the utility and use it successfully but the manufacturing mode has been disabled.

Thank you for all your help.
                                    if you restart laptop how many times MPM counter shows it will exit from manufacturing mode (MPM). BCU have to be used under cmd.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The MPM counter started @ 35 and went down all the way to 1 but wouldn't go down any further until I provided the information provided by hoaca388 such "Feature Byte", "CT Number", etc.

Only after I provided all of this information, the message on the screen came up and asked me whether I wanted to submit this file. Once I answered "Yes", then MPM went away.

Comment

Can someone please tell me what the part # of the BIOS chip is? I need to unlock my BIOS but when I opened the laptop, I see two Winbond 25W256JVEN chips (U367, U368) and I'm confused about which one is the correct chip to read/backup. Thanks in advance.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                          SMDFlea commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Theres a clue in the filename at post 14. If youre still unsure just post both.
                                      Working...
                                      X