This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Signed up trying to troubleshoot my TV hoping someone here would be able to help me with my fault finding process.

George

Comment

Hey everyone! Based in the UK and very limited experience so far - here to learn.

Comment

Hi ,I'm Rod. Looking for info to repair a Panasonic plasma tv. Keep the forums coming.TXKs.

Comment

Hi everyone in the thread.
          I'm Dustin from Nigeria. I'm a student in electronics engineering department. I was searching for solutions on how to finding the fault in IC when I actually end up here. I hope you guys will help me adapt to my knowledge.
          thanks.

Comment

Hi Guys. Im not all that clued up with TV's ... Hence I've come here hoping to find some sound advice. Thanks for letting me join what seems to be a great community

Comment

programed obsolescence is getting lot of new members to this site, im happy with that, more ppl is more solutions.

Comment

Hi from India, have only basics of electronic knowledge, needed help in fixing an powersupply board for LCD. Good to see an active community in this forum.

Comment

I am a retired Firefighter/EMT

I do Computer IT Support and now new hobbie- repairing TV and computer monitors

This is one of the best Forum I have found

Thank You!!

Comment

Hello from Ohio. My name is Josh and I like to repair anything from automobiles to game systems to TVs to basic carpentry work.

Comment

Hello, I am trying to sort out a problem with my Toshiba 55ht1u, but do have a lifetime interest in Computers and electronics, I spent years working for big Blue ((IBM)

Comment

thank athena this forum exists! hello i am new nice to be here

Comment

Hi, I'm writing from Denmark and I found these forums by searching for a blinking problem with my Samsung monitor.

Comment

Hi i'm Dave just found this whilst looking to see if some one knew why my tv stopped seems like a lot of knowledge on here so thought i'd join and tap in to some.

Comment

David 26 Years old married 1 baby girl
                              I live in Romania and I am a hardware technician for Continental Automotive. I am interested in electronics and would like to learn more about debugging and repairing various electronic parts.

Thanks

Comment

Hi all, I'm Chris.
                                My background is electrical I also worked as a electronics test and repair engineer for several years, but I have not done anything with electronics for 10 years.
                                So now I'm rekindling my skills in electonics.

Comment

Hello

As the saying goes, if you surround yourself with good and smart people, some of that will rub off. So, I hope I can get a bit smarter here and may also be able to help others. For now though I could probably only share what not to do! My interests would be my family and trying to start a hobby with old hot rods, now that the 2 sons are moved out, I might be able to afford it. Way more expensive today than when my Dad was into it in the '60s & '70s.
                                  From my favoritest movie ever!:
                                  Cledus Snow: Can I ask you a question?
                                  Bo Darville: Sure, ask me what?
                                  Cleedus: What the Hell do we want to go to Texas for and haul beer back here? What is that?
                                  Bo: For the good old American life. For the money, the glory, and the fun. Mostly for the money.

Comment

Hi,
                                    I'm Jim from Chicago searching for some Plasma TV answers. I'm not a technician by any means, but I know enough to get myself into trouble and then eventually, after many wasted hours...with a few scraped knuckles, wasted parts and fried nerves later, get myself out of trouble and get it fixed.
                                    Mechanical stuff I can diagnose pretty well...but electronics I need all the help I can get. If someone tells me what to measure, swap or re-solder, I can do it.
                                    Thanking you all for your help in advance.
                                    Jim

Comment

Hello. Just joined to see if I can fix my broken TV. Lots of helpful information from what I have seen.

Comment

Hi All,
                                        Dario here, from UK.
                                        Found this forum while googling for some help in fixing a broken monitor.
                                        Hope to learn great stuff here.

Comment

Hello all. I am a new member here. Have a few questions about my TV. I am a 22 year experienced electronic technician.

Comment

Working...
                                          X