X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung QN75Q60TAF Boot Loop fixed but no picture

Originally posted by Diah View Post
    check pin 6 of ic where it go .. did it had contact at any lvds socket
    See picture. It goes through a 47.5 ohm resistor and directly to Pin 35.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wiring Diagram
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
        All of these 6 pins go through the protection diodes and out to the control points.
        i don't think so... NO 6 SCLK had nothings to do with any protection

output 0 and 1 yes each go to DT

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

i don't think so... NO 6 SCLK had nothings to do with any protection

output 0 and 1 yes each go to DT
            I will not argue, I tell it like it is.

Comment

LOL nothings to argue,, they are 2 channel Horizontal and Vertical. because the LVDS Single. IC had 8 pins. 2 GND & VCC and 4pins for data 2 for each channel. left 2 SCLK and chip select they go to test point not for any of DT

Comment

Go ahead and test that resistor you mention there, see if the ohms are any or much different than the rest in that box there and maybe test some of the other similar resistors on other parts of the board, see what you get.
                Last edited by nomoresonys; 04-16-2023, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Wiring Diagram
                  Yes, it's actually pins 61 and 62. I counted from the wrong end of the connector originally. So 35=62 and 36=61. Sorry about that..

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                    Go ahead and test that resistor you mention there, see if the ohms are any or much different than the rest in that box there and maybe test some of the other similar resistors on other parts of the board, see what you get.
                    Tested all resistors, see picture. Two open.....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nicktronic View Post
                      Tested all resistors, see picture. Two open.....
                      They can be at 10kOm (pull-up to 3.3v), and at 47 Om they are through (6 lines, 6pin)
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by lotas; 04-16-2023, 05:23 PM.

Comment

They can be at 10kOm (pull-up to 3.3v), and at 47 Om they are through (6 lines, 6pin)
                        Yes, they are 4.68Kohm, sorry, they are not open.

Comment

4.68Kohm - 4.7 kOm.

Comment

Yes, it's actually pins 61 and 62. I counted from the wrong end of the connector originally. So 35=62 and 36=61. Sorry about that..
                            i think this statement of you wrong or the diagram belong to other chassis

any way.. since now the NOR out of the circuit. please compare in Diode mode DT601 602 specialty the reading of Pins 1 & 3 for each against them self and to other pins . also at reserve probe. to make it easy each time to measure write down where are the + & -

Comment

any way.. since now the NOR out of the circuit. please compare in Diode mode DT601 602 specialty the reading of Pins 1 & 3 for each against them self and to other pins . also at reserve probe. to make it easy each time to measure write down where are the + & -
                              Ok, will do.

Comment

This wiring diagram is correct, it is from this chassis (from this model).

Comment

Check if these pins match (6 pin(clk) with 35pin and 7pin(hold) with 36pin)
                                  These pins can be passed through 47 ohm resistors.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by lotas; 04-17-2023, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Check if these pins match (6 pin(clk) with 35pin and 7pin(hold) with 36pin)
                                    These pins can be passed through 47 ohm resistors.
                                    I've already confirmed pin 6 (clk) and i will confirm pin7 (hold) tonight
                                    Attached Files

Comment

If the wiring diagram @lotas provided is correct, then I believe we are dealing with pins 61 and 62, I've indicated this in the picture
                                      Attached Files

Comment

If the wiring diagram @lotas provided is correct, then I believe we are dealing with pins 61 and 62, I've indicated this in the picture
                                        This is the schematic that I posted the motherboard pinouts, not the panel strips.
                                        Panel bar 1pin - goes to the motherboard on 96 pin, and 96pin goes to 1 pin (mirror).
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by lotas; 04-17-2023, 11:43 AM.

Comment

i am confused ... so many input.. i will stop until you provide the final check.

Comment

Working...
                                          X