Thinkpad L13 Gen 2 Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thinkpad L13 Gen 2 Password

Sorry, I don't remember anymore. Don't have any L13 to unlock right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoNecer View Post
      hello!

I managed to remove the password from this model of board, I put together a guide explaining the procedures, it is in Portuguese, but I believe it can help some people.
      Hello there, thank you very much for your clear instructions this helped me
      Read 2 laptops lenovo l13 gen 2 and lenovo yoga 13 gen 2, great instructions

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
        Sorry, I don't remember anymore. Don't have any L13 to unlock right now.
        Is ok I read the instructions of another user here and sorted 2 laptops, thank you

Comment

Re: "Lenovo Yoga L13 Gen 2" Remove Password..

Originally posted by just_bios View Post
          hey..

which programmer supports these eeproms..? i used CH341a and patch with lenovo_autopatcher_0.2 but after patching files is still same ( matched with hex)

AJ2139
          25B256EYIG

AJ2117
          25R256DYIG
          Hello.Need dumps of two BIOS chips. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoNecer View Post
            hello!

I managed to remove the password from this model of board, I put together a guide explaining the procedures, it is in Portuguese, but I believe it can help some people.
            I was wondering if i can simply replace the nuvoton npce288ga0dx chip from another board, would that also work?

Comment

Anyone can recommend me another programmer that can also reprogram the EC chip on l13 gen 2 ? I had no luck gettin my hands on on vertyanov/successor in Germany.
              Thank you alot

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                Unlockable using vertyanov but config for LAR-2 is a bit wrong there. left->right works.
                Could you provide a proper config string for LAR-2? The board has a 36-pin socket with 1 pin from the left. Why need to change to right?
                Thank you
                I red firmware from Nuvoton chip but can't find data on address 36000h
                Last edited by vikrep; 11-18-2023, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Lenovo Thinkpad L13 Yoga Gen2

I downloaded EC (npce68apa0dx) firmware from LAR-2 motherboard
                  but can't find an area to clear the supervisor's password.
                  Could you help me, please?
                  SN: PW-019C2H
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad L13 Yoga Gen2

Originally posted by vikrep View Post
                    try test
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad L13 Yoga Gen2

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                      try test
                      Thank you! It works.
                      The first time was an alarming sound and message Security CRC Bad but after BIOS defaulted became good.
                      The supervisor's password is gone.

Comment

• Maxpower3
                        Maxpower3 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thank you for your return

Unlock Lenovo L13 Gen 2 20VJ, LAR-2 MB, EC NPCE68BPA1DX with SVOD 4:

1. set programmer as in photo. Power up motherboard and hit "Read ID" . I got Device ID: 1F20E20F. After that hit " config NOVUTON" and chose 384K and check NPCE68xxx
                      2. Hit "Read" and save the result. you should get a 393.216 bytes file.
                      3. fill with FF sections 5E000-5E3FF and 5F000-5F05F. Save new file, open into programmer software and write it back into EC.
                      4. you can also extract EC region from update searching in .fl1 file for header of EC region ( in my case 61870000 4E000000 DE070201 00002103) and selecting from there 393.216 bytes but you'll have warnings about serial, machine, name, etc and you have to write them with LMU. Attention, 8S label from motherboard has nothing to do with data you have to write in B0, you can take 1S (C0) and 8S (B0) from EC dump at 58000 or search for text SER#
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by volinakis; 12-08-2023, 11:22 AM.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by vikrep View Post
                        Lenovo Thinkpad L13 Yoga Gen2

Pinout JTAG ?

Comment

Originally posted by DNAGSM View Post

Pinout JTAG ?
                          no nead pinouts, select nuvoton

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                            Unlock Lenovo L13 Gen 2 20VJ, LAR-2 MB, EC NPCE68BPA1DX with SVOD 4:

1. set programmer as in photo. Power up motherboard and hit "Read ID" . I got Device ID: 1F20E20F. After that hit " config NOVUTON" and chose 384K and check NPCE68xxx
                            2. Hit "Read" and save the result. you should get a 393.216 bytes file.
                            3. fill with FF sections 5E000-5E3FF and 5F000-5F05F. Save new file, open into programmer software and write it back into EC.
                            4. you can also extract EC region from update searching in .fl1 file for header of EC region ( in my case 61870000 4E000000 DE070201 00002103) and selecting from there 393.216 bytes but you'll have warnings about serial, machine, name, etc and you have to write them with LMU. Attention, 8S label from motherboard has nothing to do with data you have to write in B0, you can take 1S (C0) and 8S (B0) from EC dump at 58000 or search for text SER#
                            Good day, I was trying to read the EC nuvoton with my svod 4 but it does not give me data, it only generates a file, I will attach a screenshot of what it reads

I did the steps as in the comment, however I was not successful.

any advice?Click image for larger version  Name:	Sin título.jpg Views:	0 Size:	389.3 KB ID:	3212985
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by johansel View Post

Good day, I was trying to read the EC nuvoton with my svod 4 but it does not give me data, it only generates a file, I will attach a screenshot of what it reads

I did the steps as in the comment, however I was not successful.

any advice?
                              when you hit " Read ID" did you get an ID? If not, check pins from programmer to correspond with pins from KBC connector with multimeter.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

when you hit " Read ID" did you get an ID? If not, check pins from programmer to correspond with pins from KBC connector with multimeter.
                                When it reads the ID it does have recognition, however I will do the verification and give the results as soon as I finish.

Comment

can anyone unlock bios lenovo thinkpad L13 intel i5 10th

serial r9-11zfbb

type number 20r4-s0g500
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nabilgo View Post
                                    can anyone unlock bios lenovo thinkpad L13 intel i5 10th

serial r9-11zfbb

type number 20r4-s0g500
                                    i did unlock it but it say bad data svp

Comment

Working...
                                    X