Panasonic CF-54 Bios Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic CF-54 Bios Password

Panasonic unlocked. Thank you for your help.
    Peter

Comment

Originally posted by splus11 View Post
      Panasonic unlocked. Thank you for your help.
      Peter
      You're welcome. Enjoy
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Can someone please get the password taken off of this read. It would be greatly appreciated. It's a CF-54CY003ZZ with a MX25L12873F chip.

Please let me know if you need any supporting documents. I am more than happy to donate for the cause.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by newCap12 View Post
          Can someone please get the password taken off of this read. It would be greatly appreciated. It's a CF-54CY003ZZ with a MX25L12873F chip.

Please let me know if you need any supporting documents. I am more than happy to donate for the cause.
          Here you are - unlocked:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
            Here you are - unlocked:
            Thank you. I ended up dumping the chip and it worked. I was able to get to the BIOS screen however my USB was not showing as a bootable device.

After playing around with the settings and not getting anywhere I wanted a clean slate so I chose restore defaults not knowing it would pull the previous BIOS save from the HDD... I'm going to take it apart again tomorrow

Any advice on what the next steps are after getting to the BIOS screen? I did not see the HDD to boot off of and it was not picking up the Hirens Boot CD USB. My plan was to get in there and use Hirens to wipe the passwords on the Windows accounts.

Is it possible to decode what the password was on the original dump and move forward from there in it's current state?

Thank you once again.

Comment

Found out the .iso was corrupted after verifying the file's integrity. I ended up putting a new SSD in since the current one in the laptop was encrypted and would not format no matter what software I used.

I appreciate the help for getting into the BIOS.

Comment

Please remove the bios password.
                Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by imran421 View Post
                  Please remove the bios password.
                  Thanks
                  Here you are
                  Attached Files

Comment

no go. completely blank

Comment

no power as well. Any help please

Comment

no power as well. Any help please
                        check if you solder well your bios chipset. Also try this.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by volinakis; 08-22-2023, 10:04 AM.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                          check if you solder well your bios chipset. Also try this.
                          Powers on blank screen. Can you please recheck?
                          Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                            it means you failed to dump your bios properly. Write back what you did save and see if laptop is working.
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            >>>>>

Comment

Thanks
                              try
                              Attached Files

Comment

any one please clear me this bios for me display come very late
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thefix.pk View Post
                                  any one please clear me this bios for me display come very late
                                  try
                                  Attached Files
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                                    try
                                    this one worked

Comment

this one worked
                                      normal, I know that the 01 at the end must remain. It is useful for boot logo

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                                        normal, I know that the 01 at the end must remain. It is useful for boot logo
                                        No, I know what you mean but it's not the case here, imran421 just failed to program the chip properly in its first attempt. The bios should work just fine even without "the 01 at the end".

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                          No, I know what you mean but it's not the case here, imran421 just failed to program the chip properly in its first attempt. The bios should work just fine even without "the 01 at the end".

you're probably right, just a silent start indicator.
                                          The main thing is that it is successful
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X