No announcement yet.

playstation 5 digital firmware dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will someone have the BIOS Files available for the PS5 CFI-1015B EDM-010 since it has been impossible for me to find them anywhere

Comment

ps5 front usb not working

Comment

Originally posted by carlosandres28 View Post
        Will someone have the BIOS Files available for the PS5 CFI-1015B EDM-010 since it has been impossible for me to find them anywhere
        You can try this one:

Attached Files

Comment

im currently locking for a good bios dump CFI-1018A board code edm-010 100889011. Tia

Comment

Originally posted by englez View Post
            Try,untested...
            Ss61 or 69?
            Last edited by consolmania; 05-04-2024, 03:07 PM.

Comment

please can somebody share dump for CFI-1216B Board EDM-033 digital edition.

Comment

(New Member), Greetings Everyone, looking for some PS5 wisdom, I have a CFi-1116A (EDM-020) that someone (not me) has got it stuck in IDU mode and it's updated to firmware 9.20, would flashing the bios with a clean working dump get it out of IDU mode? any help would be very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Raven View Post
                  (New Member), Greetings Everyone, looking for some PS5 wisdom, I have a CFi-1116A (EDM-020) that someone (not me) has got it stuck in IDU mode and it's updated to firmware 9.20, would flashing the bios with a clean working dump get it out of IDU mode? any help would be very welcome.
                  You can turn off the IDU mode by reading the NOR data by a programmer, edit adress 0x001C9604 = 00 (IDU off) / 01 (IDU on) and write the NOR data back to the ic.

Comment

Thank you Cobbes, it worked perfect and I've now been able to restore the PS5 to factory settings, I really appreciate your help & wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                      here:
                      dump cji-1116a successfully tested

Comment

Need further help, I've got a PS5 disc edition EDM-020 that had the NOR IC missing when I got it, I got it back up and running by using a bios/NOR IC & matched disc drive from a scrap console, however although the disc drive works fine and I can install & run games from it, if I download a game from PSN when I try to run it a error comes up saying "can't connect to server to verify license", I'm guessing that because the NOR is not matched to the APU/serial number, if this is correct then how do I change the serial number on the NOR

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Raven View Post
                          Need further help, I've got a PS5 disc edition EDM-020 that had the NOR IC missing when I got it, I got it back up and running by using a bios/NOR IC & matched disc drive from a scrap console, however although the disc drive works fine and I can install & run games from it, if I download a game from PSN when I try to run it a error comes up saying "can't connect to server to verify license", I'm guessing that because the NOR is not matched to the APU/serial number, if this is correct then how do I change the serial number on the NOR
                          You can use PS5 Nor Modifier...search on Google, its free...

Comment

Thank you rui4892, I have downloaded the Nor modifier so will give it a try, I'm not sure if changing the serial number will work or not seeing as the NOR & matched disc drive were from another console, only one way to find out, I will let you know how it goes, many thanks for the info.

Comment

cfi-2016 3 beeps NO POWER
                              Attached Files

Comment

Still having problems with a PS5 "can't connect to server to verify licenses", tried restoring licences via system menu but it throws up an error code two thirds through (error code CE-105628-2) anyone have any ideas to a solution? tried resetting console, reinstalling systems software via USB etc, the console will install and play games via disk with no problems, it's only games downloaded from PSN that throws up the error & won't start the games, the console updates fine.

Comment

Anyone have bios file for 1215a disk version? Have 3 beeps no power...

Comment

for 1215a disk
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ale>< View Post
                                      for 1215a disk
                                      Thank you! hopefully this works for me.

Comment

Hello Guys,
                                        Hope you had a wonderful day.
                                        I am in need for a nor dump for CFI-2015, Digital version. EDM-040. existing nor is damaged.
                                        Any help would be appreciated.
                                        Thank you.

Comment

Hello,
                                          Need help with, edm-040, cfi-2015.
                                          Getting:
                                          80801F12 Known Unknown 80801F12 (Kernel) - Report Findings - 1 sec blue light

any leads would be appreciated with the fix.

Ps5 draws: .2 - .3 and lowers to .07 Amps.
                                          During this stage,
                                          1. cxd90069gg ( southbridge ) heats up to 35c
                                          2. RT5126 heats up to 30c
                                          3. Da9081 heats up to 30c

No shorts found on the main board.

Any idea or leads ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X