Panasonic th-58pz700u 1 blink, help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic th-58pz700u 1 blink, help plz

I have a 2008 th-58pz700u plasma that I love. It recently decided to turn on and then turns off after about 5 seconds. If I unplug the power cord from the wall and plug back in the TV will turn on automatically and then turn off after 5 seconds. The front LED power light blinks 1 then 3 seconds later blinks again 1 time. I replaced the DG board with a working DG board and I get the same symptoms. If I press the front power button for 10 seconds and power it on, it does the same thing, instead flashes 12 times. So I replaced the H board. This is all according to the service manual.

Was curious if anyone has any other options you would recommend. I did order a new D board as that will be the next board I am going to replace.

Thanks much for any help you can provide.

Todd

Re: Panasonic th-58pz700u 1 blink, help plz

The troubleshooting diagram actually doesnt make sense to me. I attached the diagram.

I unplugged the d3 connector from the D board. I plug in the tv and it automatically turns on, but there is no power light. The part I dont get is the second part of the question. "No raster with SC and SS LEDS on"? I search high and low on the two boards and I dont see any led lights, which I assume would be pretty obvious. So YES the tv turns on automatically, but NO leds on the SC and SS board are on. So do I goto to the Yes or No part of the diagram. If I choose Yes, well I already replaced the DG board. If I say no, replace the D board, which is on order right now.

To me the question is asked very oddly.

Todd
    Attached Files
    Last edited by woodie21516; 05-10-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

I just wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I sent Todd over for some advice after he purchased the replacement DG board from me and was unsuccessful with the repair. The H board came from elsewhere but attached is a picture of the TV I had here that the DG board was removed from. It had only local screen defects on the upper portion and I ran the TV for multiple hours prior to selling the boards. The D board came from this as well. Hopefully some of the plasma guru's have an idea as I was confident from the flow diagram that the DG board was going to take care of it.

Thanks,

Aaron
      Attached Files

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that the problem was remedied with the replacement of the D board. All's well that ends well.

Comment

Another D board or the one you sold?
          I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

The one he bought from me. His original DG board as well as the one I sold him were both functional.

Comment

Working...
            X