Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp LC-60EQ10U - powers on but no glow

Originally posted by andytv View Post
    Thanks, the LED sequence flashing in my case, 3-1, points to the main board according to the SM. I ordered one. Will cost 100$ to find out !! . I'll keep you posted.
    The problem with EBay, often those supposedly good board are not. They've been sold and returned many times.
    andy, hope you have better luck than I did! yea, eBay isn't the most reliable, it's hit or miss. let us know.

Comment

Thanks, the LED sequence flashing in my case, 3-1, points to the main board according to the SM. I ordered one. Will cost 100$ to find out !! . I'll keep you posted.
      The problem with EBay, often those supposedly good board are not. They've been sold and returned many times.
      Got the board yesterday from Kelowna Digitronics. Put it in and happy to see my problem solved. 96$ US and a very happy uncle. He paid 1800$ for this Sharp TV and it went dead after 2 yrs and 1 month. Costco/Sharp didn't want to honour the warranty since it was 1 month past due. Just hope that this panel will last more than 2 yrs.
      Last edited by andytv; 09-27-2017, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Got the board yesterday from Kelowna Digitronics. Put it in and happy to see my problem solved. 96$ US and a very happy uncle. He paid 1800$ for this Sharp TV and it went dead after 2 yrs and 1 month. Costco/Sharp didn't want to honour the warranty since it was 1 month past due. Just hope that this panel will last more than 2 yrs.
        thanks for the info! glad it worked. I'll try ordering one from them.

Comment

Originally posted by joeblah View Post
          thanks for the info! glad it worked. I'll try ordering one from them.
          I just got a Sharp LC-60SQ15U given to me about a week ago and I am having the EXACT same problem! Flashing code 3-1, unpluged one ribben from T-con board and get snow in the right hand side and lines on the left hand side. I will spend $100 on a T-con board for a free TV.

Keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by bdeitz78 View Post
            I just got a Sharp LC-60SQ15U given to me about a week ago and I am having the EXACT same problem! Flashing code 3-1, unpluged one ribben from T-con board and get snow in the right hand side and lines on the left hand side. I will spend $100 on a T-con board for a free TV.

Keep us updated
            Try to get the service manual. A 3-1 flash on my LC-60EQ10U pointed towards a defective Main board not T-con. Yours is a diff. model so not sure if it is also the Main Board.

Comment

Working...
            X