Panasonic TCP-50G10 3 Blink error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TCP-50G10 3 Blink error

I am trying to figure out my issues on my 2009 model G10. The TV has been broken for some time now. I really liked this TV and would love to get it working again. I have replaced the A board which the manual says the the only cause of a 3 blink error is the A board. I am possibly thinking it could be the P board. When I test pin 5 and 6 on P25 I do not get close to 5V. If I am reading correctly from my research the 3 blink error is no 3.3V correct? So is there any other things I can check to make sure my P board is bad and is the culprit? Thanks for any help.

Re: Panasonic TCP-50G10 3 Blink error

disconnect, SC2,SS11, P35, 3 white ribbons at the A-board.

Turn it on and see if it still 3 blinks. Turn it off once you have the result. Don't reconnect anything for a good 5 mins or so especially p35, sc2, ss11 . Measure for residual voltages if in doubt. When running SC2, ss11 ~200V, p35 ~60v. Arcing P35 can destroy the panel on reconnection.

If there is no 3 blink then I'd be suspect of the SC board which may have a shorted 15V line and shorted transistors etc.

Comment

I disonnected SC2 SS11 and P35, also the A board ribbons, when i powered it on i got no blink error codes. Thanks tw is there any other tests to verify bad SC board? Thanks for the tips but why no 5v at pin 6 on P board?

Comment

Locate and test Q661 on SC board. If short--there'll be a whole load more short in there too....
        TELEFIX

How PLASMA SCREENS WORK, X-SUS and Y-SUS what they do--
        http://www.irf.com/technical-info/appnotes/an-1088.pdf
        PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FOR REPAIR ADVICE. QUESTIONS BELONG ON THE FORUM!

Comment

How do I test it?? Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X