X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What these connections are called

Hi everyone, does anyone know the names of those contacts
    Attached Files

They are cables, called ribbon or flat cables, 60 pins.

I've torn one of these by mistake and just replaced with one with the same pin count and spacing from a plasma tv, it fit perfectly and the tv worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Biruslapio View Post
      They are cables, called ribbon or flat cables, 60 pins.

I've torn one of these by mistake and just replaced with one with the same pin count and spacing from a plasma tv, it fit perfectly and the tv worked.
      do all of them have 60 pins? I'm trying to put an ad on ebay but I can't find the right name so people get it others call them " buffer connection cables" or ffc cables
      Which is true, I don't know
      Last edited by bohaboha; 02-09-2024, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Any cable that is flat and flexible is an FFC.

Comment

For example
          qpwbm006zzpn
          https://aliexpress.ru/wholesale?Sear...LDJBKhFw%3D%3D
          Last edited by kasfamily; 02-10-2024, 12:39 AM.

Comment

The part number looks to be 69.55t24.t04 as doing a search online for that brings up results.

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
              The part number looks to be 69.55t24.t04 as doing a search online for that brings up results.
              thank you all for your help .diif exatly what you say I haven't found this reference. has been put on ebay already sold .another question ar they compatible if the connectors would fit another screen ? as Biruslapio has said in the first answer " I've torn one of these by mistake and just replaced with one with the same pin count and spacing from a plasma tv, it fit perfectly and the tv worked" good to know

Comment

That part number seems to be linked to different sizes of Samsung and also a Vizio TV.

Comment

Working...
                X