lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bios request

serial number PF2YRXV3
    Attached Files

Re: lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bios request or clean ME

Originally posted by philipgwen View Post

serial number PF2YRXV3
    New bios file.
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      New bios file.
      thank you, please i will try and get back to you

Comment

need bios for my laptop lenovo legion5 15ach6h

my problem i update the windows and he turen but no display and this my dump
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: need bios for my laptop lenovo legion5 15ach6h

Originally posted by zmezm1995` View Post

my problem i update the windows and he turen but no display and this my dump
          bios extracted from Lenovo site update for Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H, Legion 5-15ACH6H, Legion 5 17ACH6H, Legion 7-16ACHg6
          DMI 5AC000 - 5ADFFF
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            bios extracted from Lenovo site update for Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H, Legion 5-15ACH6H, Legion 5 17ACH6H, Legion 7-16ACHg6
            DMI 5AC000 - 5ADFFF
            same thing

Comment

same thing
              if you wrote the bios correctly, the laptop has another problem
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

nee bios Lenovo Legion 5-15ACH6H Type (82JU)

hi need bios Lenovo Legion 5-15ACH6H Type (82JU)
                nm-d562 rev 2.0
                and i dont have the dump help plz
                Attached Files
                Last edited by zmezm1995`; 04-21-2023, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Re: nee bios Lenovo Legion 5-15ACH6H Type (82JU)

...and i dont have the dump help plz
                  Yea and you don't like to read the rules obviously, but you'll have to, and you don't like to use the search engine, but you'll have to, because next time instead of moving your request here I'll delete it.

And what you're asking about is in the topic replies above , but I'll let you find it yourself so you can do (hopefully) some work too.

Last edited by Vesko356; 04-21-2023, 07:06 PM.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    New bios file.
                    how to change S/N?

Comment

Originally posted by trufoldino157 View Post
                      how to change S/N?
                      By reading the whole thread more carefully before asking questions, for example post #5:
                      Originally posted by peste View Post
                      DMI 5AC000 - 5ADFFF
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I have a Legion 5 15ACH6H laptop with the following symptoms:

1. On power-up, the keyboard lights up and I can hear both fans spin briefly.
                        2. It feels like computer was attempting to post several times, then gave up. The keyboard then goes completely dark with only power button showing solid white.
                        3. I did manage to get a Legion splash appear once for several seconds, then the notebook rebooted and I was unable to get back to see the Legion splash.

I think the BIOS may be corrupted. I was able to locate a chip which is marked as UB3 on the motherboard. The chip make and model is 74M12JWSiQ (1.8V). Is this the flash ROM chip I need to re-flash?

Thanks.

Comment

guys how can i find older version of bios for 15ach6h , now its gkcn60ww , i need 40-50 best older , gkcn59ww and 60 already throttles the cpu , keeps it always at 100 degrees C

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
                            I have a Legion 5 15ACH6H laptop with the following symptoms:

1. On power-up, the keyboard lights up and I can hear both fans spin briefly.
                            2. It feels like computer was attempting to post several times, then gave up. The keyboard then goes completely dark with only power button showing solid white.
                            3. I did manage to get a Legion splash appear once for several seconds, then the notebook rebooted and I was unable to get back to see the Legion splash.

I think the BIOS may be corrupted. I was able to locate a chip which is marked as UB3 on the motherboard. The chip make and model is 74M12JWSiQ (1.8V). Is this the flash ROM chip I need to re-flash?

Thanks.
                            i have same problem ..do u manage find problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by lemon969 View Post
                              guys how can i find older version of bios for 15ach6h , now its gkcn60ww , i need 40-50 best older , gkcn59ww and 60 already throttles the cpu , keeps it always at 100 degrees C
                              Brand: LENOVO
                              Product ID/MTM/: 82JU00A1PB
                              Model name: Legion 5 15ACH6H
                              Main Board: HY660 HY561 HY572 HY56C HY57K NM-D562 Rev:2.0(2021-01-25)
                              CPU: AMD Ryzen 7-5800H(100-000000295)
                              GPU : RTX3060 6GB (GN20-E3-A1)
                              Screen: 15.6" (1920 x 1080, Full HD, IPS 120Hz)
                              EC/KBC: IT827E-192 CXA (UE1, 192KB)
                              BIOS: GD25LR128DSIG, (UB3, 16MB)
                              VBIOS : W25Q16JWNIQ (UG10, 2MB)

BIOS version: GKCN40WW
                              EC version: GKEC40WW

Others: Batches downloaded from a working disc.
                              - S/N cleared, optional xxxxxxxxx.
                              - System key cleared, optional xxxxxxxxx.
                              - ME Region cleared.
                              - VBIOS for GPU 130W TDP.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jaaa1976 View Post
                                Brand: LENOVO
                                Product ID/MTM/: 82JU00A1PB
                                Model name: Legion 5 15ACH6H
                                Main Board: HY660 HY561 HY572 HY56C HY57K NM-D562 Rev:2.0(2021-01-25)
                                CPU: AMD Ryzen 7-5800H(100-000000295)
                                GPU : RTX3060 6GB (GN20-E3-A1)
                                Screen: 15.6" (1920 x 1080, Full HD, IPS 120Hz)
                                EC/KBC: IT827E-192 CXA (UE1, 192KB)
                                BIOS: GD25LR128DSIG, (UB3, 16MB)
                                VBIOS : W25Q16JWNIQ (UG10, 2MB)

BIOS version: GKCN40WW
                                EC version: GKEC40WW

Others: Batches downloaded from a working disc.
                                - S/N cleared, optional xxxxxxxxx.
                                - System key cleared, optional xxxxxxxxx.
                                - ME Region cleared.
                                - VBIOS for GPU 130W TDP.
                                Code:
                                - ME Region cleared.
                                really? With AMD RYZEN? And it has INTEL Management Engine?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                all donations are welcome,
                                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                >>>>>
                                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello, can you guys please give me the .bin file of the same laptop Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H Bios Version: GKCN60WW
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nobody19 View Post
                                    Hello, can you guys please give me the .bin file of the same laptop Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H Bios Version: GKCN60WW
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:
                                    • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                                    • Post what the problem is, be specific, - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:
                                      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID), and the board model number (see https://badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                                      • Post what the problem is, be specific, - black screen, no boot, running slow, password. Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms
                                      I'm sorry I wasn't aware of the roles. My laptop issue was I updated my laptop window update and It presented a bug to my laptop it shuts down after 1-2 minutes of starting, But if I boot to Windows and sleep it before it shuts down then wake it up and use it it works like normal. It doesn't matter where I was it just shuts down, Bios, windows Installer, window recovery, or updates it just shuts itself down. I updated every driver, not nothing worked but the last driver I updated was the Lenovo firmware driver I downloaded and updated the laptop and restarted to install the update it was in the middle of the update the laptop turned off and the update failed. Now when I start the laptop fans are running keyboard lights up but no screen no sound no bios. I think the BIOS needs to be reprogrammed. I bought the CH341A with the 1.8v adepter. I just need the latest BIOS GKCN60WW .bin file. If I am missing anything let me know.

Laptop details:
                                      Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H
                                      Serial number: PF3M82X2
                                      Mo: PF9XB2317078
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nobody19 View Post

I'm sorry I wasn't aware of the roles. My laptop issue was I updated my laptop window update and It presented a bug to my laptop it shuts down after 1-2 minutes of starting, But if I boot to Windows and sleep it before it shuts down then wake it up and use it it works like normal. It doesn't matter where I was it just shuts down, Bios, windows Installer, window recovery, or updates it just shuts itself down. I updated every driver, not nothing worked but the last driver I updated was the Lenovo firmware driver I downloaded and updated the laptop and restarted to install the update it was in the middle of the update the laptop turned off and the update failed. Now when I start the laptop fans are running keyboard lights up but no screen no sound no bios. I think the BIOS needs to be reprogrammed. I bought the CH341A with the 1.8v adepter. I just need the latest BIOS GKCN60WW .bin file. If I am missing anything let me know.

Laptop details:
                                        Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H
                                        Serial number: PF3M82X2
                                        Mo: PF9XB2317078
                                        Post the bios backup file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                        X