Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dell Latitude 5520 Bios Password unlock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by dejankeke View Post

    I tried but now the laptop won't start
    Here
    Attached Files


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------‚Äč

    Comment


      Originally posted by Blaze Tech View Post

      TRY
      I have to be very surprised because no one noticed that the original BIOS uploaded here is total junk.
      The user should first learn to correctly read out and compare a BIOS file.
      But now he has already overwritten his BIOS, which is very bad because he no longer has a functioning original.
      Everything that was patched is based on its bad original BIOS.
      And now they say it doesn't work, now it can't.​
      Attached Files

      Comment


        Blaze Tech and hoaca388 carried out the patch correctly, it just won't help because the initial BIOS arrived here already damaged.
        The patching doesn't check the correctness of the original BIOS file.
        I just want to make it clear, not that anyone feels insulted.
        Attached Files

        Comment


          Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
          Blaze Tech and hoaca388 carried out the patch correctly, it just won't help because the initial BIOS arrived here already damaged.
          The patching doesn't check the correctness of the original BIOS file.
          I just want to make it clear, not that anyone feels insulted.
          thanks for the answer and effort, unfortunately, the original bios was loaded incorrectly and now there is a problem, I solved the problem with another bios

          Comment


            Dell Latitude 5520 Bios Password 8FC8

            Please help me unlock. Tks so much.


            Attached Files

            Comment


              Originally posted by futadmytro View Post
              Dell Latitude 5520 Bios Password 8FC8

              Please help me unlock. Tks so much.

              service tag?

              Comment


                DLX8X93 service tag

                Comment


                • SMDFlea
                  SMDFlea commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thread merged

                Originally posted by futadmytro View Post
                Dell Latitude 5520 Bios Password 8FC8

                Please help me unlock. Tks so much.

                Send to you
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  Unfurtunelly no post. I think something go wrong when i read the bios chip ,becouse laptop did not post with unlocked bios and did not post with original dump. Can anybody help?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by futadmytro View Post
                    Unfurtunelly no post. I think something go wrong when i read the bios chip ,becouse laptop did not post with unlocked bios and did not post with original dump. Can anybody help?
                    Wow ....
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by futadmytro View Post
                      Unfurtunelly no post. I think something go wrong when i read the bios chip ,becouse laptop did not post with unlocked bios and did not post with original dump. Can anybody help?
                      Can't find anything at Dell under your service tag DLX8X93? It should look like this.​
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        I am also surprised but I took a photo before flash bios
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by futadmytro View Post
                          I am also surprised but I took a photo before flash bios
                          1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            I try this dump on 3 different bios chip but laptop did not power on.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by futadmytro View Post
                              I try this dump on 3 different bios chip but laptop did not power on.
                              Try ....
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by rex98 View Post

                                1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
                                Oh there seems to be something mixed up, ME region of outimage.bin = 11.8.77.3664 that doesn't match a Dell 5520 notebook that has version 15.0.41.2158
                                Attached Files

                                Comment


                                  no luck did not power on, no ligts when power button pressed

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by futadmytro View Post
                                    no luck did not power on, no ligts when power button pressed
                                    try this one
                                    Attached Files
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    Comment


                                      It works!!! No password, clean service tag. Thank you!!! .This laptop loves me 3 days . You is my saveour

                                      Comment


                                        hello Friends

                                        can someone unlock this bios , and its good a outimage for me beacause i have 4 laptop locked the same model

                                        model : latitude 5520
                                        service Tag : 8HTHSG3
                                        CPU : 11th Gen i5

                                        thank You So much
                                        Attached Files

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X