Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Thank you Peste.

Then it makes sense why is laptop not turn on anymore.

But anyway i don't know why it get corrupted, it was working before soldering... maybe this soldering and heat can make it corrupt/fault...?!

Me as a "knowledge seeker" , can i ask what does mean in names the Orig+n75 and outimage words ?

Also can i use the "HP UNLOCKER" on this image you sent me to delete bios password?

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcsa View Post
      Thank you Peste.

Then it makes sense why is laptop not turn on anymore.

But anyway i don't know why it get corrupted, it was working before soldering... maybe this soldering and heat can make it corrupt/fault...?!

Me as a "knowledge seeker" , can i ask what does mean in names the Orig+n75 and outimage words ?

Also can i use the "HP UNLOCKER" on this image you sent me to delete bios password?

Thanks again
      the bios is made from the original posted by you, and the extract from the update on the Hp site, after which the ME region was cleaned .. has no password ..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

hi i have a HP elitebook 820 g1 bios password locked.
        backup bios.bin 10 mb, done with the hp bios setup, create usb recovery usb, there is a folder called current on the usb, i copied the locked bios bin file from that folder. is this a valid backup? or do i have to use a programmer?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.customer View Post
          hi i have a HP elitebook 820 g1 bios password locked.
          backup bios.bin 10 mb, done with the hp bios setup, create usb recovery usb, there is a folder called current on the usb, i copied the locked bios bin file from that folder. is this a valid backup? or do i have to use a programmer?
          you will need a programmer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            the posted bios is corrupt ... try this ..
            Hello Peste,

First i Wish you happy new year! And for Everyone!

I forgot to ask you, when you making a bios file like what you sent me (orig+ n75 + outcome), is it matter wich motherboard do i have in my laptop? ( i see 3 different model number MB for 820 g3), or no matters because my corrupted bios dump what i posted contained all these informations?

I see lot of people when posting their bios dump but they also write next to it their motherboard number too, not only the dump... That's why i am thinking on it, because i did not provided it.

Thank you.

Regards,
            Tomcsa
            Last edited by Tomcsa; 01-02-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Hello Peste,

First i Wish you happy new year! And for Everyone!

I forgot to ask you, when you making a bios file like what you sent me (orig+ n75 + outcome), is it matter wich motherboard do i have in my laptop? ( i see 3 different model number MB for 820 g3), or no matters because my corrupted bios dump what i posted contained all these informations?

I see lot of people when posting their bios dump but they also write next to it their motherboard number too, not only the dump... That's why i am thinking on it, because i did not provided it.

Thank you.

Regards,
              Tomcsa
              does the bios sent to item # 621 work ?? if it doesn't work, post the motherboard model ..

Comment

does the bios sent to item # 621 work ?? if it doesn't work, post the motherboard model ..
                We could not test it yet, tomorrow i will go to a guy who can proffesionally solder with pro tools, and also He has to repair first the trace paths to the bios chip on motherboard because when i first unsoldering it with my cheap soldering iron i broke it accidently,somehow very easily comes off / peels of the factory copper pads around bios chip. (( so first we repir traces and then we can write new bios you sent me... 🤞

So tomorrow will be the big day, i pray in advance🤞🤞🤞

My motherboard number is:

6050a2892301-mb-a01

(on a sticker there is a number too: 831765-601)

Comment

We could not test it yet, tomorrow i will go to a guy who can proffesionally solder with pro tools, and also He has to repair first the trace paths to the bios chip on motherboard because when i first unsoldering it with my cheap soldering iron i broke it accidently,somehow very easily comes off / peels of the factory copper pads around bios chip. (( so first we repir traces and then we can write new bios you sent me... 🤞

So tomorrow will be the big day, i pray in advance🤞🤞🤞

My motherboard number is:

6050a2892301-mb-a01

(on a sticker there is a number too: 831765-601)
                  try..
                  Attached Files

Comment

try..
                    Ok, we will first try this second version you just sent to me now.

Thank you.

Comment

I need help with My HP 830-G6. I posted a few months back and now getting back to this project.

Can someone tell me which Chips on my HP 830-G6 I need to take off and read-back? I actually have 3 WINBOND EEPROMs on the board and I have no idea which ones are the BIOS. I believe one the main on is on the FRONT side and is the one with the BLUE dot but there are 2 additional EE's on the board and I'm not sure which one I need to read.

There is a 256Mb EE (BLUE Dot) on the FRONT of the mother board near the MEMORY, and there are 2 EE's on the BACK of the motherboard, one is U2703 (8MB) and the other has no reference designator but is also 8Mb. Pictures are attached.

Any guidance on which ones to de-solder and read out would be greatly appreciated.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Kilroy2020; 01-04-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy2020 View Post
                        I need help with My HP 830-G6. I posted a few months back and now getting back to this project.

Can someone tell me which Chips on my HP 830-G6 I need to take off and read-back? I actually have 3 WINBOND EEPROMs on the board and I have no idea which ones are the BIOS. I believe one the main on is on the FRONT side and is the one with the BLUE dot but there are 2 additional EE's on the board and I'm not sure which one I need to read.

There is a 256Mb EE (BLUE Dot) on the FRONT of the mother board near the MEMORY, and there are 2 EE's on the BACK of the motherboard, one is U2703 (8MB) and the other has no reference designator but is also 8Mb. Pictures are attached.

Any guidance on which ones to de-solder and read out would be greatly appreciated.

check post #2 i think he have given number of both bios chip

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ight=HP+830+G6

Comment

hi, i have problem, i connected the ch134a version 25. to other laptop,
                          connected the usb to clip and to the bios chip
                          always when i press read, it reads and i save and nothing.
                          when i tried press auto, it fails and sais timeout failed.
                          what am i doing wrong? i tought the software should be able to detect it auto?

Comment

Thanks qayyum786.

Can someone check and clean the attached file for Elitebook 830-G6 from my 256MB WINBOND EE?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Kilroy2020; 01-06-2021, 04:25 PM. Reason: added file

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy2020 View Post
                              Thanks qayyum786.

Can someone check and clean the attached file for Elitebook 830-G6 from my 256MB WINBOND EE?

Read and post the other bios chip.

Comment

Hello,

i can't seem to be able to unlock this file or rather the unlocked file does not seem to work, can anyone help? It's from an HP ZBook 15u G2 if that helps.
                                Attached Files

Comment

try this
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Now it wont boot anymore, just spinnig fans. Also is it normal that the IC sometimes wont be recognized by AsProgrammer?

Comment

It feels like I bricked it, any way to restore the BIOS without a working backup?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KnalligerHund View Post
                                        Now it wont boot anymore, just spinnig fans. Also is it normal that the IC sometimes wont be recognized by AsProgrammer?

Try this then.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                                          Read and post the other bios chip.
                                          Both files are attached.

I really appreciate the help!
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X