Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

denon avr-s730h amp SMD transistor ?

trying to identify this transistor

its from a denon amp where one channel burnt up a couple resistors and transistors.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-15-2023, 01:59 PM. Reason: Added model number to thread title

Re: SMD transistor ?

Uh what marking codes do you read? You're a little closer to the part than a jpg.
    What model number?
    You can try wet the top or find the same transistor somewhere else to better read it.

Comment

Re: denon amp SMD transistor ?

Originally posted by DukeWadd View Post
      its from a denon amp
      Model number ?

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: denon amp SMD transistor ?

model #avr-s730h

Comment

Re: SMD transistor ?

[QUOTE=redwire;1262196]Uh what marking codes do you read? You're a little closer to the part than a jpg.

to me looks like the markings on it are YV and AF sideways

Comment

Re: denon avr-s730h amp SMD transistor ?

Q5707
            Attached Files

Comment

thank you that's exactly what i needed

Comment

Q5707 not likely to fail, it has resistors all around it and even then it's just the over-temp detection with the thermistor. SOT-23 SMD marking code YM MMBTA92.
                Not sure why Denon left out the over-current protection diodes like D5702-D5705.

The bias transistor I could not find data on a BN57B. It would get blown if an output transistor fails, and it's on the heatsink. Something to check.

Comment

BN57B seems to be a plug location, BN51B ~ BN57B for Bias Transistor q2104 ktc3964 mounted on a small board
                  Last edited by R_J; 08-15-2023, 09:55 PM.

Comment

what failed was q5105 and q5106 where shorted along with q2104 on the small board on the heatsink plugs in at bn51b. also resistors r5117,r5118,r5119and r5121 were all burnt.
                    was only checking q5107 because i get a different reading on that part then every other channel (the pic i used was q5707 same part different channel )

Comment

Working...
                    X