Technika tv stuck in standby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technika tv stuck in standby

Hi guy's, i have a technika 22e21b tv which is stuck in standby, from previous repairs Ive just ordered a power board & swapped it (which I've done with this), but with no joy.

Had anyone got any further suggestions to what the fault could be?

Many thanks in advance

ASH

Re: Technika tv stuck in standby

Hello Ash, Do you have any photo's of your circuit boards and what voltage readings do you have of the power supply to mainboard connector?
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Not done any power readings yet as I'm a bit unsure where to measure the voltage & got no photos yet as when I put the new power board in, i thought that would fix it. so I'm going to strip it down again later & look at it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

ASH

Comment

its probably a main board problem. Look if the main board sends PSon to the PSU.

Comment

Ive stripped it down again & tried unplugging different plugs from the main board to see if it powers up but with no sucess

Now the main board part number is: T.MSD309.B51 which a quick search shows that the eprom goes faulty, so I'm thinking to order the main board Unless someone can help me to get the eprom??

Thanks
          Last edited by _ASH_; 08-07-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

can we see pictures from your PSU and main board? Also make a picture where the plug from the main connects to the PSU. Hopefully there are pin out names there?

Comment

Working...
            X