LG 55LM620T-ZE Not turning on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 55LM620T-ZE Not turning on

I believe you need to match the codes EAX64307906(1.0) & EBT61930903 numbers as given on your main board.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
      i believe you need to match the codes eax64307906(1.0) & ebt61930903 numbers as given on your main board.
      +10

Comment

Ordered a new board. Will let you know how it turns out as soon as i get it. Thanks in advance all of you.

Comment

Got the new mainboard today, anything i should think about before attaching it and try turning on the tv?

Comment

Where the sledge hammer is, in-case it does not work??

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
              Where the sledge hammer is, in-case it does not work??
              Hehe got it ready next to the tv.

Comment

He He Hey!! Just one swing will do it....

Comment

A new/used Main board should fix your problem. I bought for dirty cheap an LG 42LM660S that previous owner said an inderectly lightening strike damaged the TV. This LG has the same simptomps as yours. Because the Power Board won't stay on because the Main Board is shutting it down in a cycle. This Power board has Pwr_ON at 0V reading and it operates when it gets a 3.5V signal back from the Main Board. I've bridged a 3.5V pin to the Pwr_ON to start and meassure the Power board. The Power Board stays ON and all Voltages that must operate without the Main Board are ON (4x3.5V, 3x 12V, 3x24V), Voltages that aren't present are Drv_ON and Dim, that's because they get signals from the Main Board. I've also checked the T-con and it's not the problem for Main Board to shutting it Down. I'm assuming that the strike hit a Receiver Box or an Antenna that was plugged IN the TV so it shorted only the Main Board. I hope you successfully fix your TV :-)

Comment

Yes a new main Bd. will fix this TV. I am waiting for the results when OP installs the replacement he got.

Comment

Installed the new MB just now and it worked like a charm. Thanks everyone for your help. Glad i found the helpful members of this forum.

@andrew F, good I didnt have to use the sledgehammer....though that would probably have been quite fun too

Comment

Glad you have it up and running.
                        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Oh well the sledge hammer is gonna get rusty again. Glad though we didn't have to use it. though. I must congratulate you also as you had said earlier you suspected the Main Bd. GOOD JOB, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                          X