Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

panasonic tx-p55vt30 and tx-p55st60 problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: panasonic tx-p55vt30 and tx-p55st60 problems.

A board is OK; tested on another TV it works perfect. is it possible to have a SS board problem?

Comment

SS board failure is rare, but can happen
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

VT30: it was SU board...

Comment

Originally posted by dj01fad View Post
          VT30: it was SU board...
          Yep, that can do it, but what was blown? Any buffers shorted? And no 7 blink?

Comment

Yes, no shorts and no 7 blinks; maybe it was something in the upper chip and the whole screen was bloked;

now... for the ST60... I did not reveive the 42" board, but I found a board from a 50ST60B; it's an UK model, and I was wondering if it has dvbc... so... if someone knows something... on the other hand I found a 50GT60 board that I can fit in the TV as the housing is the same... I don't know what to do.

Comment

Yes, no shorts and no 7 blinks; maybe it was something in the upper chip and the whole screen was bloked;

now... for the ST60... I did not reveive the 42" board, but I found a board from a 50ST60B; it's an UK model, and I was wondering if it has dvbc... so... if someone knows something... on the other hand I found a 50GT60 board that I can fit in the TV as the housing is the same... I don't know what to do.
              Again, no photos and very little "Technical" info. How about part numbers, version suffix and images? What does a GT have that a ST may not that may trigger a SOS? Eg Fans or Speakers?

Comment

my phone's camera is broken, so until friday no photos...
                my TV's board is TNPH1045 - TXN/A1AXVE;
                the UK board is TXN/A1WZUB
                this one: http://www.ebay.de/itm/TNPH1045-1A-P...UAAOSwWdZZYiEZ

the GT60 board is this:
                http://www.ebay.de/itm/MAIN-BOARD-TV...0AAOSwZJBYBPi~

both models ST60 and GT60 have SW and no fans.

Comment

my phone's camera is broken, so until friday no photos...
                  my TV's board is TNPH1045 - TXN/A1AXVE;
                  the UK board is TXN/A1WZUB
                  this one: http://www.ebay.de/itm/TNPH1045-1A-P...UAAOSwWdZZYiEZ

the GT60 board is this:
                  http://www.ebay.de/itm/MAIN-BOARD-TV...0AAOSwZJBYBPi~

both models ST60 and GT60 have SW and no fans.
                  Tough gig this, hard to find manuals too. The GT is a different board print. It may bolt it and it looks like it will have similar connections, some in different postions though so what about the faceplate and also the LAN port is in a different spot so it that is a hole pressed out in the rear panel that won't line up. Sometimes the holes are there but they use different stickers to cover up one that are redundant.

The UK board has me interested in the tuner setup? Can't say I've seen that twin connection before which yours has. I'd be leaning towards finding te right one or one from the same region , different size and swapping some eeproms .
                  Last edited by tw2005; 07-11-2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I found another board from a 42" but the seller cannot tell me the suffix or anything about it... he's a farmer . it's 50 euros...

Comment

Working...
                    X