Vizio E472VLE vs VIZIO E3D470VX LCD SCREEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vizio E472VLE vs VIZIO E3D470VX LCD SCREEN

I have two Vizio 47" 120hz LCD TVs, the E472VLE good LCD screen and bad main board and the E3D470VX with a crack LCD screen and good main board, but E3D470VX is a 3D TV. I have swap the good LCD screen to the E3D470VX.

Picture is clear on the E3D470VX TV using the E472VLE panel. Both panels have almost the same part number, my concern is are there is difference between the two panels?

E472VLE PANEL # LC470WUH (JE) (A1)
    E3D470VX PANEL # LC470WUH-(JE) (P1)

NOT SURE on the last four digital of the part number and what it means

The 3D function WORKS on Direct TV with 3D glasses

Im I ok doing this?
    Last edited by ecking767; 02-16-2014, 11:58 AM.

Re: Vizio E472VLE vs VIZIO E3D470VX LCD SCREEN

Imho as long as voltages match up give it a try. There is probably a different scaling process on the the 3d mainboard that drives that panel but the 2d side is most likely the same. Should plug right up. I would "Frankintv" it together carefully tho and make sure upon startup nothing smokes, just be prepared for anything if you do try it. I think it should play fine but who knows?

Comment

Re: Vizio E472VLE vs VIZIO E3D470VX LCD SCREEN

I have done the same swap , but have never been able to see 3d, just blurred double images. still trying though.I dont have cable or 3d blu-ray but have tried vudu 3d trailers and youtube 3d. Glad to here someone has. Any suggestions on other sources ?

Comment

Working...
      X