No announcement yet.

fu tv fl32050 stuck on logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sir do you have read this chip with ch341a or will i need an other programmer ?
    thanks on advance

Comment

Originally posted by wolf1976 View Post
      sir do you have read this chip with ch341a or will i need an other programmer ?
      thanks on advance
      Yes, it's not I who should count it, but you, you have a TV, I gave an example of which chip you need to select in the programmer program. The rest is up to you!

Comment

ok i understood just i wanted to be sure this programmer ch341a was suitable for this particular component before i desold it from pcb

Comment

hi again As for the reading I did from flash memory there is a confusion in it the first time I read file 1 and all the next 5 times I read file 2 the strange thing is that when I did verify ic it always gave me an error but also with another spi that I tried the same did not make it sticky but I had put it on a special base for SPI that unlocks and locks
          Finally I uploaded a file from an akai mainboard but it wouldn't let me erase and blank so I passed it over now I stuck it and it's permanently standby it doesn't even get a command
          Attached Files

Comment

What you got was not a dump, but complete garbage, as you read? Did you solder the flash through a clothespin or through an adapter on the programmer? Were the legs on the flash washed of flux with alcohol (maybe there was a bad contact)?

Comment

I understood and I did both the stupidity and I passed another program from Akai TV with a similar chassis on top overwrite and now the TV is only on standby does not take any command so it is useless since I completely destroyed its first even defective file right?

Comment

These two dumps are completely destroyed and cannot be restored, here is a working dump for your hardware (main + panel), try it!
                Attached Files

Comment

thanks a lot sir you are very helpful
                  just i want to ask you when i tried to do blank or erase on old flash ic it doesnt allo me and has a message writing register addresss protect
                  only when i did write it completes the proccess with success like overwrite i hope to understand
                  so on your opinion must i buy a new flash or is there other way ?

Comment

Before erasing, try unchecking all the checkboxes in the status register and executing “write”. If you can't make it your programmer, then install a new 25Q64 (from Winbond)

Comment

thanks a lot one more time sir
                      just if i dont have winbond like to advice me i will order from aliexpress when i test it i will inform you

Comment

sir i wanted to ask because i want to order winbond 25q64 as you tell me
                        what exactly
                        25Q64FVSIG ? 25Q64FWSIG ? or 25Q64BVSIG? is more suitable for my case ?

Comment

25Q64FVSIG, 25Q64BVSIG

Comment

thanks

Comment

sir i used your file but unfortunately for me its not working
                              its going on standbybut it doesnt turn on either from button or from remote control

Comment

i used winbond 25q64hv i did and confirm after writre all are success
                                probably the file is not compatible with mine tv do you have other file ?

Comment

Is there anything else missing on your TV? During dismantling and installing the chip, nothing was damaged, were there any nearby components?

Comment

Originally posted by wolf1976 View Post
                                    i used winbond 25q64hv
                                    winbond 25q64hv - Does such a chip exist?

Comment

sorry 25Q64FV

Comment

You can post a high-quality photo with this chip, I want to see how things are in this place.

Comment

i understood sir lotas
                                          By tomorrow noon I will have sent it

Comment

Working...
                                          X