Dynex DX32L152A11 with vertical line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynex DX32L152A11 with vertical line

I have a DX32 TV that has a thin line running down the screen. Perfect picture other than that. Anyone know whats up with this?
    Attached Files

Re: Dynex DX32L152A11 with vertical line

Screen has gone bad. Most likely a damaged connection on the panel itself. Not repairable.
    Last edited by rayrod81; 10-18-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rayrod81 View Post
      Screen has gone bad. Most likely a damaged connection on the panel itself. Not repairable.
      Thanks Rayrod81 just my luck I though it might be repairable? This unite was sold in this condition so it must have been bad from the factory?

Comment

So in all cases is this the result of a bad screen or is there some hope that it may be repairable. A pinched connector?? What are the other possible causes?

Comment

Originally posted by davg View Post
          So in all cases is this the result of a bad screen or is there some hope that it may be repairable. A pinched connector?? What are the other possible causes?
          Rarely it could be a bad t-con.

It is repairable, but it will always come back. You will have to disassemble the panel and apply pressure to the ribbon which has separated itself. You can jig up some foam or tape to do this. But it will come back with time, it's unfortunately a permanent fault.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
            Rarely it could be a bad t-con.

It is repairable, but it will always come back. You will have to disassemble the panel and apply pressure to the ribbon which has separated itself. You can jig up some foam or tape to do this. But it will come back with time, it's unfortunately a permanent fault.
            So if it is a bad t-con board is it possible to replace the board? or are these sealed unites? I have not had this thing apart yet. Is it likely that the lines on this unite will get progressively worse?
            Last edited by davg; 10-19-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by davg View Post
              So if it is a bad t-con board is it possible to replace the board? or are these sealed unites? I have not had this thing apart yet. Is it likely that the lines on this unite will get progressively worse?
              If it's a bad t-con it's repairable but as I said it's unlikely as usually bad t-cons cause a large area, if not the entire screen to fail.
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I think maybe bad connect at LCD panel call Tab Bonds
                check pot # 29 name only Tono & follow see is can help you
                http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1173106
                Last edited by hoadle; 10-19-2011, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                  If it's a bad t-con it's repairable but as I said it's unlikely as usually bad t-cons cause a large area, if not the entire screen to fail.
                  Thanks again tom66 appreciate your input I am trying to find any possible causes? Thanks to hoadle great bit of information and a great read.

Comment

Working...
                  X