Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getac V110 Bios Needed.

Originally posted by klvogel View Post
    When i need to uplaod my bios, can you say me how i can do this?
    Is there any tool to make a backup of the bios?
    An SPI bios programmer

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@klvogel
      Does the Getac V110G3 boot to Windows? If so, use a utility to obtain a (partial) reading of BIOS chip and from this file the password can be recovered.

Comment

Yes, i can normal boot to windows. Did you have an idea wich tool work for this model? I ve testet some tools but nothing work for me.

Comment

@klvogel
          Refer to the next post link and download the utility, ZIP the resulting file and upload it to this thread and I will take a look at it:
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1093927

Comment

Ok tanks in advance, ive attached the bios file from the utility.
            Attached Files

Comment

@klvogel
              I've checked your file and seems to be the latest R1.25 BIOS version as the password is (SHA256) hashed: 07C026C9450859261F38B87276B57E8254D5D52AB21D148BE6238F5B42D0C888, so I couldn't recover the password. In older BIOS versions you were able to recover the password as plain-text in "SystemOemGetacS" variable, also couldn't find traces of the old "SystemOemGetacS" variable storing password in plain-text.

Comment

Originally posted by klvogel View Post
                Ok tanks in advance, ive attached the bios file from the utility.
                try ... oops! An moderator asked you to follow the rules, do this and I think I can help.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

@klvogel
                  Check your messages, I've made use of a website where they decoded your SHA256 hash. I've sent you the recovered password.

Comment

hi, can anyone help me find out the password or clean up the dump from it? getac v110 g3
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by launchpro View Post
                      hi, can anyone help me find out the password or clean up the dump from it? getac v110 g3
                      Serial number ? .

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                        Serial number ? .

Here
                        Attached Files

Comment

@launchpro
                          BIOS chip is 16MB, the file you uploaded is only 1MB (EC).

Comment

I apologize I misidentified the eeprom, indeed it is 16mb. Can you clean it?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I apologize I misidentified the eeprom, indeed it is 16mb. Can you clean it?
                              I'd help you but if you are from Молдова and not Moldova ... but good thing you are from Chisinau and not Чисинау
                              anyway ...
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by volinakis; 11-03-2023, 03:25 AM.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

password is out, thanks a lot to volinakis!

Comment

Please help me to remove the bios password, getac v110 g4 S/N:RK403V1071. Thank you!
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Please help me to remove the bios password, getac v110 g4 S/N:RK403V1071. Thank you!
                                    here
                                    Attached Files
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Hi can anyone give me some help with this GETAC V110 to remove the password for this bios Thank you !
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by v0ngard3n View Post
                                        Hi can anyone give me some help with this GETAC V110 to remove the password for this bios Thank you !
                                        Serial number ? .

Comment

sorry my bad i forgot to add it RF339V0169

Comment

Working...
                                          X