• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Lenovo E590 NM-B911 bios dump

thanks soo mathch boos

Comment

We are with the same problem, the machine turns on but there is no voltage in the vcore coil and it does not give any image that solved it?

Comment

Re: Need Lenovo E590 NM-B911 REV 2.0 bios dump

Originally posted by gjlpereira View Post
        Hi Jtzabala.

I have a motherboard with the exact same issue; did you ever managed to fix yours?

same problem did you have a solution?

Comment

Please help! no display after finish setup window.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Blackam8899 View Post
            We are with the same problem, the machine turns on but there is no voltage in the vcore coil and it does not give any image that solved it?
            Same with me, i write a lot of source bios but turn on no volt transfer In U7201

Comment

nm-b911 rev 1.0 clean me please. no screen.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello friends, i need your help please.
                I need clear dump for Lenovo Thinkpad E590.
                I tried to clear this dump but i have no result. It's something that i miss. There's my original dump and my outimage.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brontobyte View Post
                  Hello friends, i need your help please.
                  I need clear dump for Lenovo Thinkpad E590.
                  I tried to clear this dump but i have no result. It's something that i miss. There's my original dump and my outimage.
                  What's the issue with the laptop? Serial number?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

SN PF-1RTGCS
                    Laptop turn on, 3 restarts, no fan, only 0.07Ah on 20v. Power light on
                    i have 3.3 on bios chip, 1.05 on pch coil 3,3v on SIO chip.

no voltage on vcore

Comment

SN PF-1RTGCS

no voltage on vcore
                      Why do you think it's a ME Firmware problem, did it happen while updating the bios, or you just receive the machine in this non working state?

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        Why do you think it's a ME Firmware problem, did it happen while updating the bios, or you just receive the machine in this non working state?

i recived like that.

Comment

SN PF-1RTGCS

no voltage on vcore
                          try a new build
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi. I have a Thinkpad E590 and tried to make a Hackintosh and after clearing NVRAM, the laptop does not boot. Three lights come on, first NumPad and CapsLock and then after 30 seconds or so, the ESC light.

Type is: 20NB-005RUS
                            Serial is: PF-1REJLR
                            Motherboard: NM-B911 Rev 1.0

I tried to flash about 5 roms on the posts here but I believe the roms are not specific to my Laptop Type.

Please help in fixing my attached Rom or suggesting a rom i can flash using CH341a programmer.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bmb2015 View Post
                              Hi. I have a Thinkpad E590 and tried to make a Hackintosh and after clearing NVRAM, the laptop does not boot. Three lights come on, first NumPad and CapsLock and then after 30 seconds or so, the ESC light.

Type is: 20NB-005RUS
                              Serial is: PF-1REJLR
                              Motherboard: NM-B911 Rev 1.0

I tried to flash about 5 roms on the posts here but I believe the roms are not specific to my Laptop Type.

Please help in fixing my attached Rom or suggesting a rom i can flash using CH341a programmer.
                              Try ...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                Try ...
                                I just tried to flash this, same symptoms. The power light, caps lock and num lock lights are on. Then after 30 seconds, the esc light comes on.

If it helps, I believe the process for hackintosh had me use Gensmbios to modify config.plist. I have the link to the youtube video i was following. At 6:20 is where Gensmbios was used.

Again, the issues started when I cleared the NVRAM at 12:06, after that the laptop restarted with black screen and stayed that way with the symptoms described above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HVJug0H-4&t=28s

Comment

I just tried to flash this, same symptoms. The power light, caps lock and num lock lights are on. Then after 30 seconds, the esc light comes on.

If it helps, I believe the process for hackintosh had me use Gensmbios to modify config.plist. I have the link to the youtube video i was following. At 6:20 is where Gensmbios was used.

Again, the issues started when I cleared the NVRAM at 12:06, after that the laptop restarted with black screen and stayed that way with the symptoms described above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HVJug0H-4&t=28s
                                  Hello, try this file from Post #32 me be it helps ...
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                    Hello, try this file from Post #32 me be it helps ...
                                    Didn't work. Just the power light on. I am trying to find out how to extract the bios file from lenovo update utility. It sucks that these companies don't just post the bios file, or even factory bios file. They want you to purchase their support so their employees can do the same thing I am doing, and difference is they have the correct files.

Let me know if you have any other ideas. Its either trying to get a working bios or replacing the bios chip, which i'm not looking forward to because of soldering.

Comment

Didn't work. Just the power light on. I am trying to find out how to extract the bios file from lenovo update utility. It sucks that these companies don't just post the bios file, or even factory bios file. They want you to purchase their support so their employees can do the same thing I am doing, and difference is they have the correct files.

Let me know if you have any other ideas. Its either trying to get a working bios or replacing the bios chip, which i'm not looking forward to because of soldering.
                                      try this. happened to me with a L390 and replacing EfiSystem volume did the trick.
                                      To extract bios from update use innoExtractor.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by volinakis; 08-05-2023, 04:11 AM.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      all donations are welcome,
                                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                      >>>>>
                                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                        try this. happened to me with a L390 and replacing EfiSystem volume did the trick.
                                        To extract bios from update use innoExtractor.
                                        volinakis, THANK YOU! This worked like a charm. WOW you are genius. I was so happy that I donated as well.

As a result of my E590, I had purchased another laptop L590 with a Winbond 25Q80DV bios chip. The serial is PF-1YGGLK. Machine: 20Q700ALUK. Bios installed was ROZET53W (1.31)

Some additional info on this bios is that NeoProgrammer shows as 8 Mbits and all bios files i am finding are 32mb. I get the message that bios size is greater than IC.

Hope this info helps.
                                        Last edited by bmb2015; 08-22-2023, 11:01 PM. Reason: More information

Comment

volinakis, THANK YOU! This worked like a charm. WOW you are genius. I was so happy that I donated as well.

As a result of my E590, I had purchased another laptop L590 with a Winbond 25Q80DV bios chip. The serial is PF-1YGGLK. Machine: 20Q700ALUK. Bios installed was ROZET53W (1.31)

Some additional info on this bios is that NeoProgrammer shows as 8 Mbits and all bios files i am finding are 32mb. I get the message that bios size is greater than IC.

Hope this info helps.
                                          that is not bios chipset, see picture attached
                                          Attached Files
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                          all donations are welcome,
                                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                          >>>>>
                                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X