• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook Pro A1706 EMC 3163 820-00923-A pass pleas

Originally posted by MuertoGB View Post
    Try the attached file and write back.
    you're a champion ... works well ...thank you very much

i've same issue with another board a1708 ,serial number :*********************************** ,BOARD NUMBER : 820-00840-A

THANK YOU AGAIN
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-07-2023, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iori1881 View Post
      you're a champion ... works well ...thank you very much

i've same issue with another board a1708 ,serial number :*********************************** ,BOARD NUMBER : 820-00840-A

THANK YOU AGAIN
      Different model,post your request in one of the a1708 threads.Use the forum search to find the threads.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

SERIAL NUMBER : CO2SWBJ2HF1R ,model : A1706 , board number : 820-00923-A

The Macbook is asking 6 digit PIN code and I'm wondering if it can be removed. I have the original BIOS file. Thank you in advance!
        Attached Files

Comment

@danfernando

There was 200h of uncessary 0xFF padding on the end of your file, I have removed it.

Message Authentication Code invalidated and VSS NVRAM cleared, try the attached file and write back.
          Attached Files

Comment

@danfernando

There was 200h of uncessary 0xFF padding on the end of your file, I have removed it.

Message Authentication Code invalidated and VSS NVRAM cleared, try the attached file and write back.
            try..
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
              try..

It works! THANK YOU!

Comment

@peste
                You have posted an identical firmware back to me that I already unlocked for someone else. I don't understand why you have done this.

@danfernando
                Those thanks were for me, and no worries at all.

Comment

@peste
                  You have posted an identical firmware back to me that I already unlocked for someone else. I don't understand why you have done this.

@danfernando
                  Those thanks were for me, and no worries at all.
                  By mistake I posted the unlocked bios to you... of course the "laurels" are yours... now, I hope you understand what happened...
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello I need help please thank you in advance

I received a "MacBook Model A1706 " device because it is locked with a passcode and also through recovery mode there is a "EFI" lock.

I forgot to backup the original BIOS file and wrote a file from the Internet.

Now I am facing a problem. In the device disk utility recovery mode, the storage capacity shows only 1 GB and there is no other information or another Partition.

I tried to write several other Bios files and the same thing, there is nothing new, the problem is still the same and it is only 1 GB memory.

I need a file compatible with my device and the serial number that will solve the problem, or if my problem is not the BIOS file in this case, are there any tips and recommendations to solve this problem?

Below you will find all the information about the device, the device model, and also a serial number

I appreciate your help. Best regards

MacBook Model A1706 EMC 3163
                    Serial: C02VH6N8HV2L
                    Board ID: 820-00923-A

Comment

Can anyone help remove the password on this? . Thank you in advance!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X