• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp 250-g2 i3 blink code meaning ????

hello everybody

i have a problem with a laptop hp 250 g2 i3

its came to me with caps lock blink white light

and i make bios & ec flash ( i got the files from another forum and as they said its working and tested )

after that when i make it on i see that ( f12 ) wifi key blink twice by red then caps lock blink once by white light ...
    i try and change the RAM to 2nd slot and try other 3 RAM but its the same light codes
    the qeustion is whats the light mean cause i search in web and can't find its meaning

is it worang bios which i use ?
    have anyone a bios for this laptop ?

motherboard module is ( OSAMU2_CR_HPC MV_MB_V1 )

and the original BID of bios is ( BID0218B.F11)

hope that i will find soulition ... thanks a lot

Re: hp 250-g2 i3 blink code meaning ????

if it blink one time it is cpu problem as written on hp support site. check cpu voltages

if caps lock blink 1 time then off then 1 time then off in loop then it's pch problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dellxps15 View Post
      if it blink one time it is cpu problem as written on hp support site. check cpu voltages

if caps lock blink 1 time then off then 1 time then off in loop then it's pch problem.
      thanks for replay . do you mean caps lock or wifi key ( f12)

by me its blink lik this

(f12) (f12) ( capslock) ,(f12) (f12) ( capslock) , and keep loop lik this

Comment

Try to reflow pch

Comment

and i make bios & ec flash ( i got the files from another forum and as they said its working and tested )

after that when i make it on i see that ( f12 ) wifi key blink twice by red then caps lock blink once by white light ...
          i try and change the RAM to 2nd slot and try other 3 RAM but its the same light codes
          the qeustion is whats the light mean cause i search in web and can't find its meaning
          Try other dumps before reflow.

Are the new dump same as original? ( BID0218B.Fxx)

Comment

if the notebook has never been partition erased, put hard drive in an usb sata reader and explore restore partition for bios files. there will be 1-2 files. ty both of them

Comment

Working...
            X