Hdd recovery help needed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hdd recovery help needed..

That sucks boulders Pravin. I've had things similar to that occur and it always makes me wonder why a tech can't just be left alone to do his job.

Comment

Once i have a damaged HDD windows wont even recognized it, i remember that i used 'GetData Back' tool on Hirens Boot 15 CD. It is a great tool for recovery.
      I managed to recover 80% - 90% data back.
      ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

Originally posted by goontron View Post
        fixed that for you. if windows cant fix something, it will break it to the point that nothing can fix it and the parts of the os that does that still exit is miniXP. which is EOL BTW so i would stay off the net with it.
        sometime magic happens even when your windows breaks it into the point you are saying.

Comment

don't use hard disk regenerator if your hard disk having more bad sectors if less its ok u can repair this all software is like bad bread cover with butter
          when ever any computer/ laptop comes with windows issues first listen to the drive if it make some odd sound or not second use hdd tune software to scan and check your hdd it will give you the status of hard disk this software is available in hiren boot cd in system info option or u can download check if temp goes above 45 or 50 degrees your hard disk is bad even it has no bad sectors

so don't take on just do as I said in my previous reply

Comment

I also had problems like yours but I've learned my lesson. Whenever a customer came to me for data recovery, I always make sure to inform them that its a 50/50 chance of success. Hard drives tend to go bad when hours of recovery is in progress. I always use UPS during recovery so power interruption will not be a problem. I also use fans to keep hard drives cool so it can run for hours.

I never had problems with hdd regenerator, lucky for me. The longest recovery I had was 5 days. 2 days for regenerating bad sectors in a 2TB western digital then 3 days for recovering the data. I'm very nervous during the process. But it paid off

Comment

Originally posted by pravin6p View Post
              I HAD MADE A WRONG DECISION WITH A CUSTOMER.
              I ACCEPTED A CUSTOMER LAPTOP WITH PROBLEM NOT STARTING WINDOWS.
              STRUCK AT BOOT SCREEN. I PROMISED TO KEEP THE DATA (SOME IMPORTANT THING) AND RE INSTALL WINDOWS. AFTER THAT I CAME TO KNOW THAT THE HDD CONTAINS LOT OF BAD SECTORS I CONNECTED THE HDD THROUGH USB IT TOOK 5 MIN TO DETECT THE DRIVES. AND ITS IN DAMAGED CONDITION.
              HERE THE LOCAL PEOPLES IN UAE ARE "CRAZY" THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND THEY WONT ACCEPT ANY TECHNICAL REASONS. I'M REAL IN A HELL NOW.
              ANY WAY TO GET BACK THE DATA....
              ANY SUGGESTIONS..?

Try Remo Recover data recovery application… this tool can scans hard disk thoroughly and get back all lost data from it in a couple of minutes.

Comment

is the free windows version usable or is it crippled/limited?
                was going to check it out but download link broken.
                Originally posted by JcharlesBrown View Post
                Try Remo Recover data recovery application… this tool can scans hard disk thoroughly and get back all lost data from it in a couple of minutes.

Comment

icare data recovery is best for hdd recovery.

Comment

Working...
                  X