Beko microwave oven dead !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beko microwave oven dead !

Hi guys, how's it going?I hope you're all doing well. So a friend of mine told me that his little oven just dead, no noise like spark or something no blown up, anything just dead. I opened it and on the board control I found capacitor dead (you can see the dirty on the pcb , resistor broken and the rest of capacitor are low value. I
    just wanted to understand if existing the scheme for this controller board. Thank you do much for the answer

Most likely, due to the capacitor that leaked, the PWM chip burned out, a short circuit occurred and the inductor burned out, not the resistor...

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
      Most likely, due to the capacitor that leaked, the PWM chip burned out, a short circuit occurred and the inductor burned out, not the resistor...
      Thanks, but as you can see, the resistor is broken. The PWM chip seems good, no blown up, and there is no dirty on it. Anyway I hope someone will place here the schematic diagram it will be useful..

Comment

I wrote above that this is not a resistor, but a 2.2mH inductor, and it just doesn't burn out, replace the two capacitors, the inductor and the PWM.
        Attached Files

Comment

I wrote above that this is not a resistor, but a 2.2mH inductor, and it just doesn't burn out, replace the two capacitors, the inductor and the PWM.
          Hi, thanks but ione of the resistor broken (I'll send you the picture,the other one (L100 is open <shorted> paint yellow)

Comment

To replace those resistor is a bit problem because the value is not very clear for me, I'm not a master, I'm trying but the calculator of resistor can't find all the colors of that. About the chip I don't think it's going to be a problem i can see clearly the mark on it...Thank you again

Comment

the red red red silver part is an inductor,
              the chip is easy to get from RS or probably german & french suppliers
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by labello View Post
                To replace those resistor is a bit problem because the value is not very clear for me,
                The designation on the board “L”xxx is a coil, inductor, the designation “R”xxx is a resistor, resistance. And also check the diode bridge, consisting of four diodes...

Comment

The designation on the board “L”xxx is a coil, inductor, the designation “R”xxx is a resistor, resistance. And also check the diode bridge, consisting of four diodes...
                  Hi thanks for your reply, yeah i already checked all four diode and they are good.... It seems that capacitor shorted and blown up the inductor and the chip...

Comment

Hi guys I changed those components and it worked again.. thanks all for your help 🙏

Comment

Working...
                    X