Panasonic TC-P50GT30 - Resistor Value on SC board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TC-P50GT30 - Resistor Value on SC board

Rookie mistake - I know.. I'm hoping one of you Gurus can help me out.. I was working on the SC board (TNPA5335 SC) of a Panasonic TC-P50GT30, and the soldering iron slipped and I accidentally knocked 2 small resistors off the board.. I found one, but I can't find the other one. I would be grateful if some one can tell me the value of Resistors R588??? or just read off the numbers?
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic TC-P50GT30 - Resistor Value on SC board

what were you doing poking around there?

22K ohms

Of course if you simply went to the service manual and located it in the spare parts list that too would tell you.

R16588 D0GB223JA065 M 22KOHM,J,1/10W
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much tw2005. I couldn't find the service manual / schematic for that board. I was replacing the Transistors above that area and one was stubborn and I pushed it with the soldering iron a bit too much and knocked off these resistors.. Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by jason123 View Post
        Thank you so much tw2005. I couldn't find the service manual / schematic for that board. I was replacing the Transistors above that area and one was stubborn and I pushed it with the soldering iron a bit too much and knocked off these resistors.. Thank you again
        Just a google for the manual should bring up elektrotanya or other links, but I'm sure it's been uploaded here several times but would be handy if there was a way to search uploaded files within badcaps, would also reduce the need to attached the same files over and over again.

yeah, I'd avoid force;. Will end in tears when you start destroying tracks.

not sure what you're using but I get away with a 40W iron, medium chisel, I cut the legs and flow fresh solder onto the tab and let the heat soak. it'll start bubbling on the sides and when molten it'll come off quick.

If you got hot air that could assist in heating the area as the tabs soldered to the board act as heatsinks so patience. Once the board gets hot around that area the other two are generally easier.
        Last edited by tw2005; 10-15-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Great tips.. thank you tw2005.. you're a great help!

Comment

Working...
          X