This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi everybody Keith from Indianapolis here.....computer tech who figured he could probably fix his own tv

Comment

never used a forum to post a message before don`t even know if this is the right place to put it,or is it some where else on this page please let me know.alan@

Comment

Hey guys,

I just registered on this forum after reading the FAQs for a while because I aim to fix my Creative Gigaworks S750. I just replaced four of the caps, but it still suffers from the blinking lights problem. You can read more about this in this thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...9&postcount=34

I don't know if this is the right place to draw attention to this thread, but I might as well since it's the reason I had to register. I wish all of you the best of luck with your respective repairs and have already learned a great deal from this forum and especially the Recapping FAQ over at: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=485.

Comment

Hi.
          Im new here. Looking for some help troubleshooting my tv..

Comment

Hi everyone! Also here for some help with my TV! Hope I can get it fixed!!

Comment

hello all read some of the posts looks like a great forum thought i should join
              and mabee get some help with a lazy tv cheers shayn

Comment

My Dell 3008WFP seems to have the bad diode problem - will post on the thread...

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Derek from Burnaby, Canada. I'm a former electronics engineer now doing a PhD in Physics, which now means I have a good reason (lack of income!) to repair my collection of dead equipment.

Comment

ross d

dale ross,hey guys iam the local tv repair man,iam not sure how that happen, but anyway i love the forums.good help and maybe i can help some other local tv repair man.

Comment

Hi fellow badcappers.

Software developer in Ottawa looking to fix a TV for someone on twitter. I've fixed digital circuits before but I've traced this one into the high-voltage analog section and have no clue what's going on

Comment

Hi everyone, I am a new member, I know very little about this stuff and a full time cheapskate. I enjoy fixing things and with a bit of luck so far have fixed a couple of big screen tv's. I am now on my third and about at my wits end so please bear with me if you choose to help me. ps. I love to learn.

Comment

Hello everyone,

New here looking for some help with LCD Display. Will read some threads and hopefully my TV repair will have a nice ending to it.

Comment

New to Badcaps but a Electronics/Computer geek from the 90's till today currently enrolled and almost completed 2yr associates degree in Computer Information Systems and did a 2yr program in electronics in the mid 90's found this site looking for a solution to being locked out of my Dell XPS L502x laptop due to faulty bios password and looking for a way to reset it with no luck. Hello to all and hope I posted this in the rite place for a beginner

Comment

Hello All,
                              Getting back into electronics after many years. Ended up here looking for some info about replacing capacitors in my subwoofer.

Comment

I got here by looking for a solution to my brother's Philips 32" LCD. I think this is a very active board! Nice to see people not just throwing out TVs.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                  My name is Andee.Ever since my first flea market experience with my parents at the age of 4,I have been on a quest for electronics knowledge.I feel repairing a piece of gear a day gives me a sense of worth and gets me through even the toughest times.I do have some experience in the entertainment industry and i have been a DJ for a few years.If i can help in any way i will do my best to for this community of talented peoples.
                                  Thank you..

Comment

I just repaired a Philips LCD#3211-TLXB last week for a friend.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Tim and I am seeking help in repairing a monitor.

Comment

hi,my name is mohomane i live in south-africa,been in industrial repair for the past 6 years,presently i am doing tv repairs i want to learn more.

Comment

Israel Salas
                                          Electronics Engineer also electronics technician.
                                          Work at GE in PCB's development. live in monterrey Mexico.
                                          well hello!

Comment

Working...
                                          X