This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, just joined to become part of the badcaps community...from the Netherlands

Comment

Welcome from another new member,from Wisconsin, USA

Comment

I'm Kara I wish i had good tech skills but I don't :/. So that's why I joined so I can get insight on what's wrong with my devices and how to fix them or if they can even be fixed.

Comment

Hey guys. Texas here. Have a mostly working Samsung TV. Seems EDID information has been corrupted and that's why I'm here to get help.

Comment

New member. Trying to diagnose trouble with an I-inc iL272.

Comment

Hello, I am a computer repair junky, most recently trying to diagnos lcd TV's, that is why I am here.

Comment

New member, electronic repair junky
                Trying to diagnose and repair LCD TV's, which is all new to me.

Comment

Hi people. I was pretty much forced into retirement from the electronics industry when my health failed me. I worked for 9 years in the electrical wholesale business and after leaving to earn a Engineering Electronic Technician w/ honours diploma from DeVry, I had a dozen years at an audio visual company repairing, modifying and installing gear.

Comment

Just posting to make a new thread. Hi all!

Comment

HI all Fanni here

Been tinkering with fixing electronics for a while

Love that feeling you get when it's all back together and it works fine

Been reading the forums for a while and deicide it's time to finally join up

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am looking to learn how to fix my tv that has went out as well as better understand electronics for general purpose.

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is John my specialties are mostly computers. I am currently an IT technical analyst at a large corporate health care company. I may be able to assist you with hardware software networking VoIP and some other aspects of the industry. I have been involved in computers since 1990. From 1997 through 2000 I worked at an electronic repair shop and was an apprentice learning television radio and other small electronic repair at component level. I can solder and use a multimeter with ease but there are some things that still confuse me as far as why something would or would not have a voltage based on that circuit. I am hoping to help people and to get help on this forum site. I have read some of the threads and it seems that the folks on the site are very friendly knowledgeable and helpful and would like to be involved with all of you. I live in central West Florida in Brooksville just north of Tampa.

Comment

Hello, Just wanted to say hi

Comment

I found you on the net and found a lot of helpful tips. I am not a tv repairman but I like to fix things myself whenever I can.These lcd tv are tough sometimes. I have a lot of time now I am retired. I worked on heavy equipment for 30+ years and cars also all my life. I like a good challenge. Im working on a emerson lc320em2f power board and need a schematic .This is an introduction so i'll look later. gthorn says hello to all and thanks for the help in advance.

Comment

Hey everyone,
                                  Have a Vizio 26 with a bad backlight inverter and found some posts about them on here so I joined.

Comment

Hello my name is Chris, just seeking help repairing my 47-Inch 120Hz Edge Lit Razor LED LCD Smart HDTV

Comment

I'm Hampus from Sweden. I am rather new to this game, but I've played around with electronics since forever. I'm really bad at soldering, so I have hitherto mostly gotten help for that chipping my Wii and replacing caps on an MB and a LAN switch.

Comment

Hello everybody - I am here to diagnose a problem with a friend's TV, and save her a bit of money. And this seems like just the knowledgeable bunch to provide that help! My electronic component skills are a little on the rusty side...

Comment

Hello all,
                                          I came to this forum while searshing for NEC/TOKIN capacitor replacement in a Toshiba laptop. I am from Burkina Faso, not very fluent in English as French is my mothertongue.
                                          Hope I will learn a lot from all of you.
                                          Best greeting from Africa.
                                          Last edited by jfnzihou; 08-08-2013, 07:15 AM. Reason: There was an error in my posting

Comment

Working...
                                          X