This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello my name is Dustin and I hope I can get some help before my TV feels the rath. Current Quality Assurance rep and love to fish and hunt.

Comment

G'day. Spent 30 years as sawmill electrician saw the advent of plc and went through repairing cards to the throw away society of today. It is remarkable that yesterday I joined this site and already have the repair manual for my specific tv from a fellow in Austrailia. I hope somehow I can help. Cheers.

Comment

Hi,

I want some help in order to repair my plasma tv.

Comment

Hi,

I have found this community to be a treasure trove of information, that I hope will help me repair my LCD TV. I am an electronics neophyte, but have a good friend who is an EE who is standing by to help if it becomes too complicated for me.

JCR

Comment

Hi
            From Sri Lanka
            Colombo
            Im Ajimetro.
            Im working at Computer service center.
            As an Asst. Engineer.

So I would like to share the knowledge & get help from this blog to help to my work.
            My email is ajimetro@gmail.com

Thanks.

Comment

Hi!
              I'm a newbie, but is a very old model. Interested in some technical solution in electronics. Can I ask a question rather than answer I'm Hungarian.

Comment

Hi,

Hoping to get some answers on my TV and get it working again. Thank you all for your help in advance!

Comment

Hi! Looking forward to using this site!

Comment

Hi guys,
                    I'm new here, found the site after getting a hanns g monitor from work that blacks out after 2 seconds.

I'm a have a go hero. Willing to try anything to save money and keep things working. taught myself mechanics and pc and laptop repair, (to a point)

Circuits have baffled me for years and I'm ready to cross the rubicon, I learn best by doing so today I replaced a cap that looked bad on the monitor. Didn't fix it but it still does what it did before so didn't break it either.

Anyway, time to start a new thread.

Cheers.

Jon

Comment

Hello everyone!
                      Just found this site after a brief search. Looking forward to getting my monitor back up and running.

Comment

Found this forum in a search ... Seems like a good resource on how to do electronics repairs!

I'm a Mac geek and general computer guru. Always had a thing for trying to fix stuff!

Comment

hey everyone, my name is david. I am just trying to repair a Phillips 52" led I figure why throw it away if I can fix it it is only 4 yrs old

Comment

Hi! My name is Felix. I love to repair electronics, anything from a Hackintosh build down to a vacuum. I know how to reflow MB'S and soldier. LCD repairs from a 42 inch LCD down to an iPod. I've learned a lot through friends, Google, & common sense. I am interested in learning about caps. I've replaced blown caps and had successful repairs but I just got info from blown cap and replaced. I know there is more to it and this is in my opinion the best place to learn. Thank you in advance to all!!

Comment

Hi guys a broken TV got me here! I have been fiddeling with things my whole life. Through necessity and interest (mostly just being cheap :-). Thanks guys

Comment

Hey all... I'm new : ) Joined the board to get a little more educated on a PC issue that I'm having. Read a little so far and seemed like great information.

I'm 41, live in the Tampa FL area... spend my weekends on the beach and dodging hurricanes. Like to go off roading, shooting, and mess around with PC's when the weather is not cooperating outside.... or if its just too dang hot to go out !

Thanks for this community... its seems like a great knowledge base. I look forward to learning something !

Comment

Hi this is Carlo from italy, technician of alarm systems , radioham and interested in new electronic technologies.
                                  I repair tv and other equipments at home for hobby.
                                  So your help would be apprectiated and i will bi glad to share experience and schematics service manuals.
                                  Thank you

Comment

Hi All
                                    My name is Dave
                                    I have been in electronics since the age of 15 .I'm now almost 65. Served in the ROYAL NAVY for 24 years. Now working for a company making electric fencing. Hoping to get some help with no schematics on fixing a Samsung 37" TV power supply !!!

Comment

Hello all, my name is Kat, am from London Engerland

Found the forum whilst searching for a power supply for an Acer Ferrari Monitor that I managed to lose in a house move.

Am an electronic tinkerer, I like to repair broken things. Have replaced a few capacitors on motherboards. Thought it would be good to join.

Comment

Hello. My name is Clark Fuller. I came to this blog because of my interest in fixing LCD/LED TVs for me and my friends.

I am a retired electrical engineer via University of Florida circa 1961.

Comment

Hi everyone, cool site.

Comment

Working...
                                          X