Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 55PFL7008K lines on screen

Hi,

I have Philips 55 LED TV ( 55PFL8007K/12 ) and few days ago it started with some problems.

First, when I turn it on first few minutes picture is slow ( audio is ok but picture hangs ).
    Also, on right side there are tiny lines which are showing at moments ( not constantly ) and edges flashing .
    When picture get back to normally , flashing on the edges stops, but sometimes ( every few seconds, depends if picture is static or it is some motion ) lines only on right side shows .

Is it maybe T-Con module, main board or something else ?

EDIT: Wrong model in title, if admins can change it to 8007K
    Last edited by mstaglicic; 04-23-2018, 12:33 PM.

Re: Philips 55PFL7008K lines on screen

Sounds like a T-CON Bd problem. Could we get clear, focused close up shots of your T-CON Bd?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
      Sounds like a T-CON Bd problem. Could we get clear, focused close up shots of your T-CON Bd?
      Yes, I uploaded it here :

https://ibb.co/i3n0UH

Comment

Situation update:

Today, after 3+ hours after I powered on TV and let it work , all lines gone.
        But, when I turn it on in the morning it not shown any picture first half minute and then just slow image motion.

Maybe heating up board will help ?

Comment

Clean and reseat all cables to and from the T-CON Bd. I could not connect on the link to view the picture. The Level Shifter IC and associated components would be the components of interest as the lines would be generated from here.

Comment

put your Pfilips in TV Mode , and open CSM customer service menu platter down round 2 pages you find the firmware version write down here yours version. you can make hard reset too at the same menu. how just after TV mode push with RC 123456 the CSM will open.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
              put your Pfilips in TV Mode , and open CSM customer service menu platter down round 2 pages you find the firmware version write down here yours version. you can make hard reset too at the same menu. how just after TV mode push with RC 123456 the CSM will open.
              Already reseated all cables from board and T-con (and cables from panel to T-con ) but that did not solve the problem.

Picture of Tcon and all data from CSM second page are in attachment.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mstaglicic View Post
                Already reseated all cables from board and T-con (and cables from panel to T-con ) but that did not solve the problem.

Picture of Tcon and all data from CSM second page are in attachment.
                okay, how about if you use outsource signal like HDMI ? do you have same issue?

Comment

okay, how about if you use outsource signal like HDMI ? do you have same issue?
                  Yes, issue is also shown on HDMI input ( tried all HDMI ports on TV ).

Comment

Yes, issue is also shown on HDMI input ( tried all HDMI ports on TV ).
                    this is yours TV chassis service manual. read page 21 to inter SAM and reset operation hours and make factory reset with same SAM. you can also Panel operation hours reset to 0, don't change any other value.

Comment

this is yours TV chassis service manual. read page 21 to inter SAM and reset operation hours and make factory reset with same SAM. you can also Panel operation hours reset to 0, don't change any other value.
                      Ok, I will try that later. I have already read that service manual, but how to reset operation hours ?

TV is now working without issue for about 7h ( 3h after power on all issues disappeared ).

Comment

Ok, I will try that later. I have already read that service manual, but how to reset operation hours? ( 3h after power on all issues disappeared ).
                        operation hours defined wit Panel operation hours.

did you made Virgin reset within SAM ? next if you had under yours hand service manual or any other tools need to tell us here that you had at your first post with photos or video to describe the issue .. i am out from this threat.

Comment

operation hours defined wit Panel operation hours.

did you made Virgin reset within SAM ? next if you had under yours hand service manual or any other tools need to tell us here that you had at your first post with photos or video to describe the issue .. i am out from this threat.
                          I described the issue in first post.

Photos are in attachment - First two are from yesterday when I power on TV , last two are from few days before ( only lines are visible )

I have a video, but dont know where to upload it so you can see it.

Problem is that that today TV is working fine after 3 hours of being powered on.
                          Maybe there is need to heat some parts ?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by mstaglicic; 04-25-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Hello, did you get It sorted? Im having the same issue, and blocked the clocking signals responsible for driving the right (affected part of the display where lines are) but the result was just no image in the right(left part also slightly trembling picture). Looks like its COG panel version, as the only clock signals coming out towards right bottom corner of the LCD are CPV 1-4 STV 1, 2 and obviously Von and Voff. Thanks.
                            Last edited by Sucher; 02-06-2022, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X