panasonic TC-L58E60 1 blink code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

panasonic TC-L58E60 1 blink code

This TV turns on and I get a quick picture when the back lights fire. I get this four times then shuts off and the power light blinks one blink repeatedly. I initially thought bad back light but now I am not sure. The voltages to cn1 when the back lights come on are as follows.
    pins 1-5 24V then down to 0
    6-10 Gnd
    11 err 0v then up to 2.5v
    12 Bl on 3.28 down to 0
    13 nc
    14 E-pwm 2.8v down to 1.5
    I cant find a service manual for this model and was wondering had any thoughts what else to check. I can't find any voltages listed for p2. I do not really want to pull the panel off if i don't have to but that looks like it is next.
    Attached Files

Re: panasonic TC-L58E60 1 blink code

Will need better shots of your boards. Straight on
    I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

There is a little more to this now. If I disconnect all of the LED power from the led driver board to the led's and then test the voltages there is no drop until maybe 45 seconds then it shuts off and the power light will blink the one blink code.
      Attached Files

Comment

if your vled+ is good on the inputs, reattach the led cables and measure the vled- as it fires the backlights. record the initial spike and what it settles too.

you will most likely have to do this once for every string of led's. looks like 16 of them.

you are most likely looking at failed led's at this point.
        WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

Let me check that and get back to you.

Comment

I only see 4 VLED - and 4 VLED + at the connections to the led's from the led driver board.
            they read all over the place each time they fire but the seem to be anywhere from 6v to 8v when lit and 8v to 10v when not. Vled+ is anywhere from 8 to 7 when firing and 13 to 14 when off. These seem strange to me.

Comment

Did you find a solution for this?

My TV also has the same problem

On Service Manual it says

Contents : BL_SOS

Check Point : A Board
              Panel

What does it mean? Please explain.
              Attached Files

Comment

I replaced the A board and P board with no change but I could have got a bad board and did not know it. I did test the LED's and they are fine so I am going to presume a bad panel and notified the customer of such. I wish I could have a definitive answer but I do not.

Comment

How did you test led's?

Comment

is there any way jump the wires and turn on the Backlights with A/Main Board disconnected from P-Board ?

Comment

I believe I may have found my problem anyway. I thought I had tested the LED's but now I am not sure. I removed the panel and noticed what looks like burn marks on all four connectors. The right hand side ones are darker than the left.
                      I have never seen dark discoloration on the led connectors before. Am I correct or is this not unusual.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I would say you have poor connections

Comment

I agree, I put my led tester on the pos and neg and the led's lit up. I am going to try and clean the contacts but I do not hold much help

Comment

New ribbon cables or solder cable connectors to the pins

Comment

LCD TV model thl 32 c4m switch off after -20 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by guyaca View Post
                                LCD TV model thl 32 c4m switch off after -20 minutes
                                Start new post. Go to new post click Troubleshooting TVs and Video Sources upper left corner. Click new thread
                                Last edited by dskall; 08-16-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X