Well got a steal today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well got a steal today.

Went purchased a JVC LT-40DGJ20 was asking £25 got him down to £15, said it needed a internal fuse. anyways got it home, plugged it in no power what so ever not even stanby lol.

So looked for the power switch in the back only to find it in the off posistion, turned that on press the power button on front tele and boom all on working lol happy chappy.

Anyways guys, I am looking for a remte control for the said tele "JVC LT-40DGJ20" can anyone get me the model number for the remote or know an alternative?.

As I know these will have a vestal board on some someone here will know

thanks in advance guys

Re: Well got a steal today.

anyone got one of these teles? an able to get me the code from the battery section?

pleaseeeeee

Comment

Be nice if you updated your other threads to tell us if you fixed an issue. Im not willing to help till then seems like a waste of time to me.
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

a smart man would download the user manual from jvc.
        it should have the part numbers for any extra bits.

Comment

there on amazon rm series remote.
          Last edited by vinceroger69; 06-11-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Why don't you contact the seller and tell them this story. Maybe they'll feel obliged to give you the remote for free.

While you're there, they could give you the correct model number too.

"40DG20j remote" into a search, then hit enter.
            Last edited by tw2005; 06-11-2016, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I got a free 50" plasma that way a couple months ago. It was a hitachi. Had and on/off switch on the bottom. Besides the front power button. Lol

Comment

A little while ago someone had a thread about no supplies at all on the power supply. When I asked if they had checked the ON/OFF rocker switch on the set the reply was. " I don't know how but it's started to work now." I think......
                Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Why not update other threads you made ?
                  Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Originally posted by PhaseCoder View Post
                    Went purchased a JVC LT-40DGJ20 was asking £25 got him down to £15, said it needed a internal fuse.
                    If the owner said it needed a fuse, then this begs the question, why didn't he just replace it? ISTM that the owner thought that the problem was a lot more serious than he made out, in which case he got what was coming to him.

Comment

Originally posted by fzabkar View Post
                      If the owner said it needed a fuse, then this begs the question, why didn't he just replace it? ISTM that the owner thought that the problem was a lot more serious than he made out, in which case he got what was coming to him.
                      Yea I knew this lol, internal fuse, first thing I thought was powerboard, bulging caps etc, got it home plugged it in no power what so ever, so looked for the power switch normal underneath or on the back somewere, found that and boom powered on been watching it all day long lol.

And sorry reece ill go through and update my threads. Don't want to seem like am just a leecher.

anyways also on that note found the model number for the remote, RM-C2503, if any you guys have a spare laid around ill purchase it

Comment

Yay also any old Vestel remote will work lol

Comment

Working...
                        X