Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LED Light strip failure , How to reduce service time !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LED Light strip failure , How to reduce service time !!

Robxxxx....

Why do I know that user-name.....

I do much the same as that--Cut up broken-screen sets, grab the strips and cut them up into singles to fix the likes of Technika Vestel turds! Did one yesterday, Only one dead, O/C in that one--Its usually 5 or 6, Sams panel, 40"--Aint it always with those!
    TELEFIX

How PLASMA SCREENS WORK, X-SUS and Y-SUS what they do--
    http://www.irf.com/technical-info/appnotes/an-1088.pdf
    PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FOR REPAIR ADVICE. QUESTIONS BELONG ON THE FORUM!

Comment

Flocko,brilliant Ebay idea!
      Proud owner of dozens of broken TV's and many,many,many boards.

Our website and passion:http://hollenhundshepherds.com/

Comment

Thanks for the link
        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Hey mr flocko , check out this item number 231869675737.

same as yours but just £3.00 as promised , and by the way I looked at all your other items and theres nothing there that I cant copy for much less money, apart from the infertile eggs you buy at Tesco and the duff boards you sell and get bad feedback for .

As for me been a monster I can be anything you want me to be , just let me know if you want me to copy any of your other items ??????? and sell them for less.

Comment

Originally posted by michael dranfield View Post
            Hey mr flocko , check out this item number 231869675737.

same as yours but just £3.00 as promised , and by the way I looked at all your other items and theres nothing there that I cant copy for much less money, apart from the infertile eggs you buy at Tesco and the duff boards you sell and get bad feedback for .

As for me been a monster I can be anything you want me to be , just let me know if you want me to copy any of your other items ??????? and sell them for less.
            I don't really know what the fight is about but now your messing with the man's way of making some cash,I don't think that is right. You don't know if he needs that cash badly or not. I would NEVER include a persons income source into a fight,sorry sir but that's kinda a dick move if you ask me.

I don't want to be involved in this,but thought this was very disturbing.
            Plz be a sport and remove that ebay listing.

Comment

I think he is talking to me he seems to have some sort of problem that I can do a repair for £30 , what I have learnt in business is that the cheapest person is the one who has the most customers , so Mr flocko you might want to change your attitude because what you are doing on e bay cutting up a few old light strips and selling them is not unique or has patent pending on the idea and come Monday afternoon I could have the same item on e bay for £1.00 each, Oh and before you say these are not old light strips they are from brand new transit damaged set I have 2 pallet loads of brand new sets sitting on the floor I could remove the light strips from , just like you are doing.
              What you also find is you make more money by charging more up until a point and a race to the bottom just hurts both of you. When you realise you're spending an hour out of your day to go and chop up sets solder LEDs together and queue at the post office suddenly £12 for three doesn't sound too unreasonable. Especially after eBay & paypal takes their ~14% plus then you pay taxes on that (*cough*.) It's a free market though, and if you feel like you can do it better, then do!
              Last edited by tom66; 03-07-2016, 12:18 PM.
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

One thing is dont publicly publish what your doing and inform your competitors lol ! I have a huge plan which im realising on my main competitors soon, but guess what the only place its being published is in my head untill its in paper form through their letter boxes
                Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by martino View Post
                  I don't really know what the fight is about but now your messing with the man's way of making some cash,I don't think that is right. You don't know if he needs that cash badly or not. I would NEVER include a persons income source into a fight,sorry sir but that's kinda a dick move if you ask me.

I don't want to be involved in this,but thought this was very disturbing.
                  Plz be a sport and remove that ebay listing.
                  I have no need to remove the item because Flocko himself has bought the lot , but unfortunatley for Mr flocko I added him to my blocked bidders list before I listed them and he has only gone and bought them on another account registered to the same address and postcode , so I am going to give him a couple of hours to apologize and put an end to this now or I am going to report him to e bay for using another account to in order to override my blocked bidders list and e bay will close both of his accounts, I know this for sure as it happend to me before with another seller who did the same thing.

I joined this group to help people and and I am not going to take this sort of abuse from an old man who rubbishes everything I say , I do not make my living on e bay but I suspect he does , so as you say he could lose his livelyhood., but I wont be bothered as I did not start this, but I will end it you can count on this .

Comment

I have no need to remove the item because Flocko himself has bought the lot , but unfortunatley for Mr flocko I added him to my blocked bidders list before I listed them and he has only gone and bought them on another account registered to the same address and postcode , so I am going to give him a couple of hours to apologize and put an end to this now or I am going to report him to e bay for using another account to in order to override my blocked bidders list and e bay will close both of his accounts, I know this for sure as it happend to me before with another seller who did the same thing.

I joined this group to help people and and I am not going to take this sort of abuse from an old man who rubbishes everything I say , I do not make my living on e bay but I suspect he does , so as you say he could lose his livelyhood., but I wont be bothered as I did not start this, but I will end it you can count on this .
                    You're being a complete infantile child. You offered a good below market price and you're wondering why someone has bought the lot??

I mean let's price this out... £3.00 for three LEDs

Let's say £0.60 for a stamp, £0.10 for a letter, £0.60 for eBay's fees, £0.30 for PayPal's fees.

That leaves you...£1.40 for: stripping the LEDs out of the set, soldering wires to them, testing them, packaging them, driving/walking/cycling to postbox or queuing at the post office.

I'd reckon at a minimum of 30 minutes per three LEDs to get that done you're looking at an hourly rate of £2.80.
                    Last edited by tom66; 03-07-2016, 01:27 PM.
                    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

You put them on eBay to sell did you not? and now you have sold them what is your problem? you can be sure I will leave good feed back when they are delivered .And please stop sending me private messages on here if you would be so kind

Comment

Jeez guys lol
                        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Flocko buying the led's= see picture one

Then= see picture two

As in,can we please go back to fixing TV's etc?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by martino; 03-07-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Not sure I understand what photo one means? but photo two I am right behind you, but thanks for your support

Comment

youtube "thug life". Watch a few,you will get the idea.

In short,it means "badass move" for doing that

Comment

Martino I am 66 years old i dont do badass moves anymore

Comment

Originally posted by flocko View Post
                                  Martino I am 66 years old i dont do badass moves anymore
                                  Yeah yeah we believe ya , bet you were some sort of hitman in the past

Comment

You want to know a little secret?
                                    The customer will NEVER thank you for offering a lower price than your competition.
                                    And in the end the only one laughing is the customer.
                                    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Originally posted by Per Hansson View Post
                                      You want to know a little secret?
                                      The customer will NEVER thank you for offering a lower price than your competition.
                                      And in the end the only one laughing is the customer.
                                      Thats not true at all lol I sell my Tv's way cheaper with better specs than the comp and customers thank me alot lol but then again I can afford to do that

Comment

Ok, maybe I should have phrased myself differently so it's apparent what I mean:
                                        In a race to the bottom the only one left laughing when going to the bank is the buyer.

My post wasn't directed at buyers doing healthy competition.
                                        It's directed at individuals and companies like Media Markt etc that run prices to the ground to kill the competition. (Often ending up killing themselves in the run to the bottom).
                                        "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Ahh I see

Comment

Working...
                                          X