LED-TV LG 42LE5500, HDMI no signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED-TV LG 42LE5500, HDMI no signal

Hi, all HDMI 1 to 4 show no signal ... About tuner and scart everything is ok.
    I suspect the software update is to blame for the LG no longer works via HDMI.
    How can I make it back to the old software update??

Thanks.

Re: LED-TV LG 42LE5500, HDMI no signal

Why did you do a software update?

What fault was present to make this necessary?
    TELEFIX

How PLASMA SCREENS WORK, X-SUS and Y-SUS what they do--
    http://www.irf.com/technical-info/appnotes/an-1088.pdf
    PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FOR REPAIR ADVICE. QUESTIONS BELONG ON THE FORUM!

Comment

software update has LG TV itself pulled over the network .... TV had before no errors. TV is for Europe and now has software version 04.00.00

How can I update it again back to software version 03.21.03 or 3.20.21????

Comment

I have same problem. Do you have find a solution ?

Comment

Hi,

no solution?

Comment

Hi, friends. (from spain) :
            http://zedic.com/lg-42dl550-fix-repair/

Comment

Prolly bga solder fault.
              Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

hi i have repaired few of these a/v board using broadcom processors, which are really really not fit for the job,if i was designing the main a/v board and i had to put this processor in, i would mount a fan heat sink, like they use on laptops to keep it nice and cool,bga balls crack internally(unleaded rubbish) causing all sorts of problems no hdmi,or switching to standby intermittantly, or standby led blinking,best thing get our chinise mates do a stencil for you,then reball it using lead balls, make sure bottom heater is applied to full board and pillars to hold the board stright, board warps so easy,when using bga machine,i hope this tip helps you, no use reflowing it, first thing you get warped board, or it might fix it, but it be back,best solution take the bga chip out and clean it and reball it and fit it back, once you put heatsink on make sure you put thick silcone pad that will act as a heat transfer to back cover,

Comment

Working...
                X