Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtstorm View Post
    I have bench power supply
    this is wromg... u need to have the 12v from the tv self for example on the MB LVDS socket u have t-con 12V...( pins 1-5 i think ) connect jumpers direct to f101,,, solder it not just touch
    Last edited by Diah; 04-02-2024, 02:20 PM.

Comment

There is no need to change which motherboard the problem is in the panel (in the buffer strips), if the panel is AUO, then as always the TVS diodes assemblies, take a photo of the buffer strips on the left and right sides.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post

this is wromg... u need to have the 12v from the tv self for example on the MB LVDS socket u have t-con 12V...( pins 1-5 i think ) connect jumpers direct to f101,,, solder it not just touch
        i dis this but the screen is black, only backlight
        ...the quieter you become the more you are able to hear...

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
          There is no need to change which motherboard the problem is in the panel (in the buffer strips), if the panel is AUO, then as always the TVS diodes assemblies, take a photo of the buffer strips on the left and right sides.
          you are wrong 1 too.... look on the first post when TV boot logo, and screen when half screen test... how it come you will be as the other asshole.

Comment

here is the right and left side. Manufacturer is AUO

Comment

i dis this but the screen is black, only backlight
              do it again and check VCC on the winbond spi on t-CON if there > 3V

Comment

you are wrong 1 too.... look on the first post when TV boot logo, and screen when half screen test... how it come you will be as the other asshole.
                Again, you can't prove anything, watch the video to see what the problems are with these panels!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsQmOS-vIsI

Comment

do it again and check VCC on the winbond spi on t-CON if there > 3V
                  there is 3.43V on pin 1 of Winbond IC

Comment

Again, you can't prove anything, watch the video to see what the problems are with these panels!

yes this guy have exact problem like i do, but he have problem only on one side of the screen. But i do not understand did he just remove the diodes or?

Comment

here is the right and left side. Manufacturer is AUO
                      Carefully remove these assemblies from both sides.
                      Attached Files

Comment

i don't need to watch You tube fake...i have enough Philips under my hand, ESD diode over all panels will remain work if you remove them..

Comment

Note:
                          Im the site owner and travelling so will leave it to mods to decide if Davi.p goading a user then reporting their response warrants a ban.

Comment

yes this guy have exact problem like i do, but he have problem only on one side of the screen. But i do not understand did he just remove the diodes or?
                            Yes, he just deleted them.

Comment

Guys please dont argue, i appreciate all your help

Comment

Guys please dont argue, i appreciate all your help
                                we don't, argue .. only i hate some one suggust scrap TV with out prof of test... Youtube or edit video for me no go.. what i share here only what i know and faced.. other matter will let my self out.

Comment

I remove the 4 diodes and guess what? tv work :-) Thank you!
                                  is this ok to leave panel without those diodes? What are they for?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Well, we saw it, it's good that we didn't order the motherboard, and the same problem would have remained!
                                    You don't need to install these diodes, they are more problems than they are worth.
                                    Last edited by lotas; 04-02-2024, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Yes, thank you. Hope this will help someone else with this kind of problem.

Comment

you are wrong
                                        So where am I wrong?

Comment

ESD can be moved as i said before--- ... they are not JUST DIODE,,,, as they are controlled with Freq. this i wrote before,,, this freq generated and monitored by MB.-- oscilloscope will show you.. not ohmmeter. say its diy .. i will accepet it... but don't say issue or repair
                                          Last edited by Diah; 04-02-2024, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X