No announcement yet.

Sharp LC-32D44U (3 power 1 opc blinks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp LC-32D44U (3 power 1 opc blinks)

I'm going to order some boards. Would you recommend I start with the power supply or main board?

Comment

Main board. As far as I can see the power board is working fine. Haven't had a chance to look at test points, you may be able to fix it but you will have to test many different things to rule it out, I am happy to guide you but I would like the promise that the thread will not be abandoned mid way through as has happened recently.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

It's ok. I appreciate all your help. I'm out of town for 3 weeks so I am in no rush.

Comment

Hiya Tom, I'm back.

I ended up getting a mainboard for $30 and it fixed the problem. I think I'll just junk the other board.

Comment

I just want to add to this post because i have solved this by adding a thermal pad over the existing pad of the main CPU so it apply pressure on it and solve the bad BGA contact issue. So this is not a permanent fix but it might last for a few months.

Comment

sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but i'm having the same issue with a sharp lc-46d82u. when plugged in the relay clicks on and off a few times then i get the power and opc blink once and then the green power blinks twice by itself. by reading the service manual i believe this is the same error code?i have the service manual but I've never dug this deep into elactronics before (i'm quite savvy and have worked with ac/dc voltage alot.) i have tested the power 12 pin "PH" pin going to the main board and this is the readings i'm getting when trying to power on:
              1- 12.4v
              2- 0
              3- 0
              4- 0
              5- 0
              6- 0
              7- 21v
              8- 21v
              9- 0
              10- 0
              11- 28.6
              12- 28.6
              then i checked the 6 pin "PD" connected on the main board:
              1- 5.6v
              2- 5.9v
              3- 0
              4- 0
              5- 10.1v
              6- 0
              i'm not sure if these numbers are good or not, most other boards i've seen are clearly labeled but this sharp one has no labeling on it, and i have like 14 main board schematics in the service manual i have lol. any help is greatly appreciated and sorry for all my noobness.

Comment

sharp lc-52le640u power board ! where can i get manual

Comment

http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresul...oria=&kat2=all
                  Never stop learning
                  Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
                  http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Hellow everibody im from Brasil i know this thread is a bit old but please this have everithing to do with my problem with a sharp LC-32R24B i repair this tv for a friend and i buy a power suplay almoust new, when i instal that power suplay the set runs fine so i put the cover and insert a hdmi cable and starts to give a beutifoul image for 30 seconds and them goes in protection mode with power led blinks twice and opc blinks 5 times.
                    The power suplay have very good voltages.

13v
                    13v
                    13v
                    13v
                    g
                    g
                    g
                    g
                    ac det - 3.1v
                    pson- 3.09v
                    Bu5v-5.1v

I see DCAPPER give up from analise the main board and reject a preciose Offer from Tom66 and oportunity of resolve the main bord problem, my board is exactly the simptom they have the red led top cpu blinks all time until the power bord shutdown via cpu cut signal pson, and the other led also blinks below the cpu. I dont have any voltage in my hdmi but have in cpu 1.2v infrared and usb works to. I can even put my backlight on with the bypass error control butons volume + more chanel - and force power cable in.
                    I ask help for this voltages to TOM66 or any other person on this forum to help me on this. Goin to be much apreciated by me.

Thanks alot in advance.
                    Last edited by arraialp; 12-20-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Sorry i post here the voltages i already mesure in this main bord.

Last edited by arraialp; 12-20-2018, 06:07 PM. Reason: image do not show up

Comment

Working...
                      X