Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vizio E321VL

Originally posted by ChipStewart View Post
    You mean the metal box on the board? Is it replaceable? Or is it part of the main board?
    ya, where the cable screws into, that can be de-soldered and replaced if ya know a bit of skill
    "Don't think inside the box, Don't think outside the box"......Just destroy the box!

Comment

I'm pretty good for an amateur. I've soldered the e321vl eprom, mini-usb jacks, etc. Any idea where to find one? Google didn't help.

Comment

Or is there something inside that can be fixed / replaced?

Comment

You need to look up the part # on them, but you probably won't be able to buy them unfortunately. You could buy a "converter box" (with composite out) and program the remote to operate the TV.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

any external device w/ a tuner can be a substitute as well, although realize your input may be SD lo-res

back to the Vizio E321VL problem.... ...lol
            "Don't think inside the box, Don't think outside the box"......Just destroy the box!

Comment

if anybodys interested i have this same exact tv that works perfect except for the screen getting cracked by a game controller. i may sell the boards to buy different parts for another project. just let me know. thanks and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Hw00d View Post
                any external device w/ a tuner can be a substitute as well, although realize your input may be SD lo-res

back to the Vizio E321VL problem.... ...lol

Hw00d,

Did you ever get anywhere on this? I just fixed an E470VL with the exact same issue. Main board. I verified the power supply was good by jumping from the 5VSB to PS-ON. I then checked all voltage outputs on the supply as jumped another wire to BL-ON to make sure the backlights worked. At that point I was certain the main was bad. TV running smooth now.

Comment

Working...
                X