bios for hp PROBOOK 455 G8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bios for hp PROBOOK 455 G8

Hi I'm looking for working bios for HP ProBook 455 g8, motherboard da0x9qmb8d0

Re: bios for hp PROBOOK 455 G8

Originally posted by wojtas1919 View Post
    Hi I'm looking for working bios for HP ProBook 455 g8, motherboard da0x9qmb8d0
    post the original bios of the laptop.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      post the original bios of the laptop.
      hello can anybody repair this bios please
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sinidi48 View Post
        hello can anybody repair this bios please
        HP ProBook 455 G8 Notebook PC (1Y9H1AV)
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          HP ProBook 455 G8 Notebook PC (1Y9H1AV)
          no work bro

Comment

Originally posted by sinidi48 View Post
            no work bro
            If none of the files work for you, look for another cause of the stick failure, not a bios error.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

If none of the files work for you, look for another cause of the stick failure, not a bios error.
              He read wrong Bios, there are 2 chipsets EC_ROM (usually winbond) and SPI_ROM (an MX). Your files are ok, I tested them.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dear friends, i'm novice to forum, i can not exactly ask a question) ... I have an HP ProBook 455 G8 bricked after a failed BIOS flashing (under BIOS shell from wired connection). Do i understand correctly that DMI utility is no longer used in new models, and filling missing data in DMI is done in BIOS shell itself in MPM section? Is everything same as here? _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuENOtU_B_w&t=264s
                I still have a laptop warranty and i would like to know whether it is worth doing it myself (i have some experience).. ), or give it to service. Thanks for the answer.

Comment

Hey, i have a 455 G8 with remote management, no bios passwords, only can't get passed internet verification. I don't know what to clear/modify in HEX. Please help me with this one, too.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll8867 View Post
                    Hey, i have a 455 G8 with remote management, no bios passwords, only can't get passed internet verification. I don't know what to clear/modify in HEX. Please help me with this one, too.
                    Please?

Comment

Please?
                      Here
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here
                        Thank you! it worked, i saw you put a bios password but i figured it out quickly.

Comment

Thank you! it worked, i saw you put a bios password but i figured it out quickly.
                          No, it's the password on your device, I can't do that.

Comment

Hi guys,

finally i need help from a BIOS pro :-)

i have a 455 G8 and there is a BIOS Password... i tested allready the RCUnlocker but there comes a problem... " Wrong Chip Try reading and unlocking 16mb Chip" but this Models dont have a 16mb chip... only 2 32mb chips....

SPI ROM
                            MX25L25673GZ41

EC ROM
                            25Q256JVEN

Is there a pro how can help me to unlock this password from that chips?

Device
                            HP Probook 455 G8

Mainboard
                            DA0X9QMB8E0 Rev: E

thanks guys
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by laptopflo89 View Post
                              Hi guys,

finally i need help from a BIOS pro :-)

i have a 455 G8 and there is a BIOS Password... i tested allready the RCUnlocker but there comes a problem... " Wrong Chip Try reading and unlocking 16mb Chip" but this Models dont have a 16mb chip... only 2 32mb chips....

SPI ROM
                              MX25L25673GZ41

EC ROM
                              25Q256JVEN

Is there a pro how can help me to unlock this password from that chips?

Device
                              HP Probook 455 G8

Mainboard
                              DA0X9QMB8E0 Rev: E

thanks guys
                              Here are your Unlocked files, In the first boot go to Bios Menu and disable security options (Default).
                              Attached Files
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Hello, I need your help, I have a Hp 455 g8 laptop with a locked bios. Board da0x9qmb8e0. Please help me remove the BIOS password, I tried it myself through RCUnlocker and HPUnlocker, but nothing happened. don't want to lose dmi information and windows key.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                  Here are your Unlocked files, In the first boot go to Bios Menu and disable security options (Default).
                                  can you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by viper_ View Post
                                    Hello, I need your help, I have a Hp 455 g8 laptop with a locked bios. Board da0x9qmb8e0. Please help me remove the BIOS password, I tried it myself through RCUnlocker and HPUnlocker, but nothing happened. don't want to lose dmi information and windows key.
                                    Program this chip only, leave the other as is. At first boot enter the bios and reset bios settings to factory default, then reset security settings, then apply, restart and you're good to go.
                                    Attached Files
                                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                      Program this chip only, leave the other as is. At first boot enter the bios and reset bios settings to factory default, then reset security settings, then apply, restart and you're good to go.
                                      everything worked out, thank you very much. tell me what program did you use?

Comment

Hello Friends

i need this bios urgently (laptop not Power on ) power tested in the motherboard 19v .

- Hp Probook 455 G8
                                        - Model : RMN:HSN-Q31C-5
                                        - S N #5CD111NV1P
                                        - ProdID 34P43ES#UUG
                                        - mother board : DA0X9QMB8D0 REV

Found 2 bios Chip .
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X