• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bios x512dk

Originally posted by Patriarxis View Post
    Here is it.
    Download from Asus home page
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hoaca388; 09-14-2023, 05:55 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Donload from Asus home page
      no changes :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarxis View Post
        no changes :-(
        So the error is not in the bios

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          So the error is not in the bios
          the led of the machine is turned on when i plug the charger and the fan is not spin. i have voltages to all coils except tha cpu. any ideas? the owner told me that he sdtops an update and after this happent.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            The above file has been removed. Here it is without any password .
            thankyou worked 100%

Comment

x512dk bios

For xda512da bios no fan spin but whine and have to remain plugged in battery won't charge won't, led lights are on sometimes the white one GETS HOT IN BIOS they also removed bios options it won't boot and they have network access so USB drives get written to. I can access bios ez flash though I want to know what they're doing for when I get my motherboard back from the manufacturer for my PC because that was totally bricked and they could have been doing anything. That Mobo is a gigabyte auros pro wifi if you could open some things up for me to overclock to make it more like a master aurus I know nothing about bios assembly. Thanks I'm Scott, nice to meet you all.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-09-2023, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Re: x512dk bios

Originally posted by Speedy6 View Post
                For xda512da bios no fan spin but whine and have to remain plugged in battery won't charge won't, led lights are on sometimes the white one GETS HOT IN BIOS they also removed bios options it won't boot and they have network access so USB drives get written to.
                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                X