Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB bios

Hello guys assist me with Lenovo Yoga 710 14Kb
    Turning on and no display at all, caps lock not turning on, checked the voltages , I receive most necessary volts for a board to work, cpu vcore available , I suggest the bios is corrupted please assist with a well known working bios please

BIUY2_Y3 LA-D471P
    REV : 2.0
    2016-04-21

S/N : MP174GDD MTM80v4001NSA
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo Yoga 710-14IKB bios

Originally posted by mnciks11 View Post
    Hello guys assist me with Lenovo Yoga 710 14Kb
    Turning on and no display at all, caps lock not turning on, checked the voltages , I receive most necessary volts for a board to work, cpu vcore available , I suggest the bios is corrupted please assist with a well known working bios please

BIUY2_Y3 LA-D471P
    REV : 2.0
    2016-04-21

S/N : MP174GDD MTM80v4001NSA
    bios + EC + DMI .
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      bios + EC + DMI .
      Brother I tried but didn't work man, still missing the VccGt of which I believe it's for Gfx core , all the power rails are running , even 1.05v as well, cpu core and more they are all okay, power goods as well but missing the VCCGT core near the CPU

Comment

Originally posted by mnciks11 View Post
        Brother I tried but didn't work man, still missing the VccGt of which I believe it's for Gfx core , all the power rails are running , even 1.05v as well, cpu core and more they are all okay, power goods as well but missing the VCCGT core near the CPU
        The bios is ok,its a virgin one extracted from lenovo update.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hi all

i have this laptop which has bios pasword is a 7th gen laptop lenovo yoga 710-14ikb i tried lenovo autopatcher from here but it didn't wok, this bios gives password blues screen

many thanks for help
          Attached Files

Comment

• Cashcobra
            Cashcobra commented
            Editing a comment
            You should flash (reprogram) EC

Originally posted by mgjini View Post
          hi all

i have this laptop which has bios pasword is a 7th gen laptop lenovo yoga 710-14ikb i tried lenovo autopatcher from here but it didn't wok, this bios gives password blues screen

many thanks for help
          Serial number ?

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...ore-posting .

Comment

• mgjini
            mgjini commented
            Editing a comment
            Mp16q0vp serial

You should flash (reprogram) EC

Comment

• mgjini
            mgjini commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello, I am trying to read the ec I am using verytanov and 30 pin flex cable, do you have the settings for verytanov so I can read ec
        Working...
        X