Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft Surface Pro 7 NEED BIOS. HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I have this Microsoft Surface 7 Pro that's stuck @ Windows logo. Could someone, please fix bios contents for it?

Microsoft Surface 7 Pro 1866
    S/N 020671500753

The original bios is attached. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
      Hello, I have this Microsoft Surface 7 Pro that's stuck @ Windows logo. Could someone, please fix bios contents for it?

Microsoft Surface 7 Pro 1866
      S/N 020671500753

The original bios is attached. Thank you.
      try first 1. if it doesn't work try 2. if it doesn't work try 3. if it turns on then write and we'll think about what to do next
      Attached Files

Comment

can anyone clear the password for this Surface 7 pro 1866 please?
        SN:082637295253
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post
          can anyone clear the password for this Surface 7 pro 1866 please?
          SN:082637295253
          try
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

try
            thinks bro

Comment

Hello,
              can somebody please help me with my Surface Pro 7 BIOS? It's having ME problems (bios showing ME version 0.0.0.0) + it is unable to boot from SSD or flashdrive (and sometimes it doesn't boot at all). Thank you SO much!

PS: It is interesting that the working Rev 1 board BIOS that I have from a previous post is not working on the Rev 2 board.
              Attached Files

Comment

My apologies. Please help me fix this bios for Surface Pro 7 (ME error, can't boot from any drive / usb stick, sometimes doesn't boot at all). I can get into UEFI without problems, but it still does not want to boot past that no matter the settings.

Model: 1866 (i5/8/128)
              SN: 049321294453
              Board revision: 2.0B

Thank you.

Comment

Please can be clear the BIOS restriction of boot from USB and password for this Surface 7 pro 1866 ?
                SN: 066583701453
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i've got a problem with my surface pro 7, After i install hackintosh on It, my PC shows the Windows logo and immediately It turn off. How can i resolve this problem? In this Moment Is on a repair shop and they changed the chip of the bios but nothing It won't boot.

Comment

Hello there, I'm having a Surface Pro 7 that turns on for 4 seconds an then shuts down. I've tried Peste's BIOS (posted in #8) and it works but touch is not working and DMI data obviously does not match. Could somebody fix mine?
                    Thanks!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for that. The serial number is 024073501453.

Comment

Originally posted by dutchgaucho View Post
                      Sorry for that. The serial number is 024073501453.
                      Send to you
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by minhdigital View Post

Send to you
                        Awesome! You're the best. Working flawlessly. Thanks!

Comment

Hi, Is possible do a CPU swap from a motherboard to another motherboard? Because my surface has the problem compare the logo for 3 seconds and shut down immediately and i change the bios chip but the bios won't boot. Any suggest? Plz Is very important to me this surface

Comment

Hi, there can be multiple reasons why Surface won't boot. It can be any hardware fault preventing the Surface from finishing the power on sequence. Desoldering a CPU is the absolutely last resort when everything else fails (and is usually not even economical due to the cost of the CPU itself as well as the time spent on the exchange).

I would suggest to:
                            1. Check the resistance of all the coils - is there any that's low?
                            2. Find the power on sequence in the schematics and measure all the signals in order to see where the sequence stops. Then you can narrow it down to a specific portion of the board that doesn't work.

Hope that helps.

Comment

The First problem i think was the bios because when i do hackintosh It Is fxked and i think if i find a new motherboard when all components works and the same for the bios i think tò do a swap but idk

Comment

Originally posted by Kabbutino View Post
                                The First problem i think was the bios because when i do hackintosh It Is fxked and i think if i find a new motherboard when all components works and the same for the bios i think tò do a swap but idk
                                Did you try the bios from minhdigital? That one is working for me. Also:
                                - What programmer are you using?
                                - Are you desoldering the bios chip or programming in place?
                                - Did you first cleared the chip before programming and verified it afterwards?

Comment

1) idk because my surface Is at a repair shop
                                  2) yes, he changed the chip
                                  3) i think yes

Comment

I guess at this point is more about what the repair shop can do. Swapping a CPU won't be a cost effective option. Like you said, swapping the motherboard for a fully functional one might be the best bet.

Comment

Good Evening Guys,

second post in this amazing resource-based forum.

Unfortunately my Surface Pro 7 broke on me with the draided boot-lope problem. I already tried disconnecting the battery, but no chance. I desoldered the Bios successfully and read it with NeoProgrammer. I´d be super happy if anyone could take a look at that file to find out what could be causing the issue.

The machine is a 1866 with 8Gb/128Gb config and serial number 026001512653.

Thanks in advance

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                      X